Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

OMG lost millions   Technical Issues

Started Oct-17 by Howdah (smitcheltree); 1423 views.

I was at level 93 and had over 3 1/2 million coins and 6,000 diamonds. I got 3 new friends requests. One request was from someone named Alley & Mad. I think this might be the person who was playing as Mad on the old game. Anyhow, when I tried to accept this friend, my computer froze. I had to turn it off manually. When I reentered the game, the dragon was there and gave a whole bunch of quests in a row. I thought this was strange, and zipped through the quests, and thought "Gee, I am adding a lot of coins in a hurry". Then I looked at the coins, and I only had a little over 4,000 coins and a few hundred diamonds. Then I noticed that I was at level 17, and my name has been changed from Howdah to Alley & Mad. My game number is still the same. I have lost my exclusive pets and pet food. I don't know how much else I have lost. GRRRRR!!!!!!!

I still seem to have all my friends, including Alley & Mad with that game ID. Needless to say, I won't be gifting any Ice Breaths until this issue is resolved. I have contacted CS. 

SharpEye1

Oct-17

Oh, wow!!  I'm so sorry this has happened to you!!  I noticed Ally and Mad in my game tonight!  Not in the accept or reject area but as a current friend!  Good to know about this.  I'll watch for your updates.  **sigh**

TLB2 (nvrsdiwsgd)

Oct-18

That's awful!!

Is this PC game, ios or android?

TLB2 (nvrsdiwsgd)

Oct-18

Thanks, I'll check to see if I have that name added to my game.

Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

Oct-18

Contact customer support.

In reply toRe: msg 6
dair (dairr)

Oct-18

+ ally & mad last id# - - - 954 .....is  ... well was howdah Sharon ..I know this because I found the same unknown person on my list ready & able to receive gifts ??? I know my friend # went from 99 to 98 and I hmmmm'd till +ally & mad showed up  1 2 days later.. I wrote a list of names & id's numbers a few weeks back...had folks I was gifting with change names..am glad I wrote I made that master list of your all's names and id#'s...

anyway ---954 was howdah Sharon on my list and is now calling themselves +ally & mad

LadyDiFL

Oct-18

I noticed Alley & Mad  and saw that it was really Howdah.  I think I gifted an A/S item.  Sorry to hear about the loss, but I'm sure someone will make it right.  Can you get your name back?  I'll send whatever you need to recoup.  You helped me when I was a novice.  At least you have a chance to get more coins in the upcoming event...small comfort, I'm sure.  Diane

When I realized what had happened, I was afraid to do anything else to the game. I contacted CS but they have not gotten back to me. I have gone into the game to see if they have fixed it an not told me. I am not even gifting right now. Has this ever happened to anyone else? I noticed that the real Ally & Mad is also at level 17, so I think somehow their game transferred to me. I don't think it was hijacked. I will change name back as soon as CS says it is OK. If I have not heard from them by tomorrow I will contact them again. 

I heard from a tech support person asking again for the info which I had already sent, but I sent it again. I still have not heard back and the game is still at level 17 instead of 93. I don't know if I have the energy to go through leveling up again from level 17. I am trying not to change anything because it could further confuse the issue. I sent another note to the CS person who had contacted me. I hope they have a backed up copy.