Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Halloween 2019 Update   Seasonal Events, CCs and Updates

Started Oct-18 by nkwgreeneyes; 715 views.
nkwgreeneyes

Oct-18

My game updated yesterday but got hung up on step 105 of the update.  I cancelled and restarted and it finished updating. I have 2 Halloween rooms and neither has a HOS working in either.  I did use a key to unlock the book.  I have no pumpkins floating around, still just flowers.  Also I only have 2 pets to craft (the gluttenous gargoyle and thirsty hedgehog).  I thought I read there were 3.  Can anyone help me out with these issues or with info?  Thanks and happy gaming.  Natalie

PTG (anotherPTG)

Oct-18

Regarding the Halloween event: we are "locked and loaded" and ready to go. All BFG have to switch it all on! They have still to make all the parts functional (eg. doing the HOS in the two rooms). But some parts are already with us: the new room and furnishing it; the puzzles

As there are three Achievements based on the "ghosts": two on completeion will give you the new avatars, so I suspect that there is a pet the prize for the third one.

nkwgreeneyes

Oct-18

Thank you for answering.  Hopefully all will be up soon.

Billye (BillyeLH)

Oct-20

Is anyone else having the game freeze while in Halloween #2 Room.  It has done it 3 times tonight?  Have contacted BF.