Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Update Technical Issue at Level 95   Technical Issues

Started Oct-18 by PTG (anotherPTG); 1934 views.
PTG (anotherPTG)

Oct-18

Update Problem?

I am on Level 95 at 4334/7600.

I have just completed "The Brave Little Ship" task with the Lighthouse Keeper and when I tap on complete I am thrown out of the game!

This has happened several times!

I can get back into the game at the stage BEFORE I need to complete but the problem comes back

HELP!!!!!!!

SharpEye1

Oct-18

Hmmm......If the lighthouse keeper tasks are complete, Pinfeathers sends you to Hansel.  I think you need to uninstall and reinstall!

Shylo (shylo2425)

Oct-18

I'm having problems in Trina's. Need to get my earned key and when I click on "Complete" the game closes. Tried 5 times and gave up.

I've written to Elephant, but you might have the right idea - uninstall/reinstall.

Good luck to PTGfour_leaf_clover

Shylo

PTG (anotherPTG)

Oct-18

Thanks! I have sent off a request to BFG Support.

Carrah (Playmegal)

Oct-18

I am having the exact same problem too! I tried uninstall/reinstall. This did not work. Also I cannot get the pumpkin table in the new Halloween 2 room. I brought it but it will not appear.

In reply toRe: msg 3
Suenamie5

Oct-18

My 2nd game is doing the same thing Shylo is experiencing!  i have tried to complete the same Trina quest about 6 times just around the beginning of Level 94 and the whole game shuts down.  Thank God I didn't lose anything in the process (only lost the zoom zone I did immediately before it shuts down).  Wonder when they'll be introducing the Halloween room HOS and items to trapgrinning?

Happy gaming everyone,

Sue

PTG (anotherPTG)

Oct-19

You people on this Forum are a marvel!

It is comforting to know that I am not alone - being driven made by a "fault"

I have also sent a ticket off to BFG and received a very courteous reply:

"Thank you for taking the time to let us know what you're seeing in your game.  Hopefully, a future update will help make your experience a smoother one."

I hope things wok out for us all in the near future!

Shylo (shylo2425)

Oct-19

Hi Carrah,

Having same issue with the new room table. Never does show up. Hmmm!! I believe Elephant Games has a lot of fixing to do. Thanks for sharing! wink

I am having the same problem.  On level 95 at 4334 and can’t go any further. The game closes out completely when I tap to complete. 

PTG (anotherPTG)

Oct-19

I've taken the liberty of passing your message onto the BFG team