Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Halloween Room 2 Needed Initially!   Seasonal Events, CCs and Updates

Started Oct-19 by SharpEye1; 2348 views.
SharpEye1

Oct-19

Okay, here's the deal.  Charlie tested Halloween Room 1 and did 10 rooms and did not get a single spiky or the stone egg, which are both needed to craft the new pets.  She then went to the new Fall room and did at least ten of those, and received both types of eggs immediately!

Based on this, she and I have decided to put up the new Fall Room for the first 2 weeks, then will switch back to Room 1 so everyone can get the 3 HOS coins!

ETA:  Hopefully, others will do the same since switching on a 12-hour basis (for example) doesn't work as well due to other countries time zones.

• Edited October 19, 2019 10:32 pm  by  SharpEye1

Plus, I’m sure we all want to get the new room HOS maxed ASAP. So I have my new room open now, & I am working through my friends new rooms. I will try to get to as many of the other rooms as time & my connection permits. 

After today, I will start alternating rooms. I am open to suggestions for what part of the day works best for having room 1 vs room 2 for everyone.  

Tennco (carlyMC)

Oct-19

I had good luck getting eggs new room from the new room.

In reply toRe: msg 3
katiek2

Oct-19

As of now, katiek is displaying Halloween Room 2.  Let's give it a couple of weeks, then if you prefer Room 1, I'll be happy to change it for you.

I will leave my games up on room 2 for the first couple weeks.  Have still to get to Pouncy Cat to change.  Keep forgetting the password for that computer.

KatieAn56

Oct-20

I have my game (Kate) set on Room 2 also but I think I am going to change mine out once a day in order for people to get coins and eggs. I was going to leave it open for two week but after thinking about it I decided to change it out daily.   

I am sooooo happy got the Ghost Bride avatar tonite!!

• Edited October 20, 2019 12:16 am  by  KatieAn56
mdpetdoc

Oct-20

During previous events, I've found it works well to change my room once/day at new day + 12 hours. By doing so, people who have enough time to play can get both rooms from me each day but those who don't will get each room every other day. 

There are people on here who have indicated they wouldn't be able to start the Fall Event until November 1. I don't want to cheat them out of the new items so others may earn more coins.

Each of us will play the way which works best for us. This is to provide another perspective and option for accommodating those who want/need different rooms.

TLB2 (nvrsdiwsgd)

Oct-20

I'm planning on changing mine out - will add a note to my names to indicate which room is open.

I can't go with a set schedule,

for one - I forget, and I'm not always  available to change it.

In reply toRe: msg 8
TJ (StarBlazes)

Oct-20

I agree In the past I tried to keep to a schedule w/ the Easter rooms, So both were displayed in the same day and often times I would forget or get messages asking me to change my room etc... So I think I’ve decided just to simply alternate each day at least for a few weeks then eventually I’ll just leave the room 1 up as I know most will prefer the 3 rooms. Although I gotta say I love the new room w/ the adorable bats! 

Susanna502MC

Oct-20

Since I have 2 pc games and 2 android games, I think I will try to have one pc Room 2 and the other Room 1 and change once a day (whenever I remember). And do the same with the 2 android games. After a while we should get more feedback here on the Forum and maybe make changes.