Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Friends of Theo and Elydra   Friends

Started Oct-19 by Theo (TheoMC); 725 views.
Theo (TheoMC)

Oct-19

Hullo Folks!

Well well, one problem isn't behind me that a new one is here. Back problems (again), surgery (again).

New operation is scheduled for Tuesday 6am GMT. I shouldn't be staying at hospital for long but who knows in what state I shall be when back at home, so I am not sure I'll be able to remain seated for long periods of time over the next weeks.

Theo:

I'll put my wish list down tomorrow and won't put it up for a while I guess. I'll still gift if I can/when I can!

Concerning the Halloween rooms, I'll leave the new one for the moment as eggs seem to fall from this one only. I'll rethink this ... later on!

Elydra:

The current message says hiatus-->MidOct as our server at work died and we got a temporary one, but I didn't want to play until we got a new one. But I got stuck at home before I could change that message! I shall be out of the office until .. mmhh ... beginning of December I guess (and then loads of work to take care of as nobody does my job when I am not around). The lamp turned red already but please do not delete me. I'll be back!! Hopefully before Christmas Event starts!!

Concerning Halloween rooms, I didn't have to think about it, it is displaying the old one and will remain like this until the end of the event!

Here we go. If you feel like it, have a drink to my health on Tuesday (which might be Monday for you). Even have two! Or three! Or ... well, stop counting, just drink and have fun!!

Have a great Fall Event!! I've seen some flying owls already (I love owls!) and some lanterns that look absolutely gorgeous!! Enjoy!

Good luck on Tues, will be sending you well wishes.  Take care of yourself and we'll see you when you return to the castle.

katiek2

Oct-19

AH, Theo - you will never be deleted from my friends list.  I'll have a wee sip or two for you, and send a prayer along with all good wishes.  Your health comes first!  

katiek

Susanna502MC

Oct-20

Take care of yourself. Don't worry about us. We'll be here when you get back.

Susie (Ginger Sue and Navy Blue)

Debbie (Debbie1845)

Oct-20

Theo,

I have been thinking much about you my fantabulous friend!! I wondered why you were not posting as much as you use do!!

You will be in my thoughts and prayers pray, for an easy, safe, speedy recovery!! innocent
When you are able to let us know how you are doing. In the meantime, you take very good care of yourself!! 

Hugs~ Debbie kissing_heart

Wineoclock

Oct-20

Get better soon , be thinking of you lots of love Pearla kissing_heart

SharpEye1

Oct-20

I'm so sorry to hear this news!  I'll add you to my prayer chain for a speedy recovery!  No worries about gifting. Just take care of yourself! heart_eyes

Marlo55

Oct-20

Awww, Theo, my dear friend, so sorry to hear this newsanguished sending lots of healing thoughts and prayers to you for a speedy recovery. Although I'm not a rum drinker-I'll definitely be imbibing at "happy Hour" this evening, so cheers to your good health my dear!! Take care and best wishes.xxx 

Dhyani (Dhyaniland)

Oct-21

Oh GOD, not again!!!!!  

Fingers, legs and eyes crossed for your speedy recovery and restoration of PAIN-FREE FUNCTION!

Sending you a PM.

XXOO ~ Dhyaniboom

In reply toRe: msg 9
Theo (TheoMC)

Oct-21

You are sweetie pies, thank you all so much!! heart_eyesheart_eyesheart_eyeskissing_heart