Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Accursed "changes are afoot!" message   Technical Issues

Started Oct-21 by Moose (Augustus3468); 1919 views.

I just got a "changes are afoot" message whilst cycling through the autumn HOSs. Now i'm seemingly stuck on an update that's updating/adding two things. Not progressing. It's only been about 10 minutes but I remember how this went earlier this year so I was just wondering if this has yet happened to anyone else. 

Gamegirl57

Oct-21

Greetings Moose, I too am “stuck” in the “Changes are afoot” abyss. It showed up earlier today, I thought maybe since there was no amulet sale showing, this was what it was. I have no progression to my game! DarnMiss D, iOS device.

In that case I'm going to put a ticket in right now. Back to minecraft I go I guess!

TLB2 (nvrsdiwsgd)

Oct-21

All of my games updated with no problem  ( PC and 2 ios )

As far as I can tell it was to correct the missing pumpkin pruchase in the new fall room. Maybe fixed a few other things, but that seems to be the main thing.

I would deeply appreciate it if they sent updates exclusively through the bigfish app so things like this don't happen. Even if they're patches.

Msg 2723.6 deleted

Got into the game ---- saw the pumpkin purchase had been fixed ---- started to gift, then the "changes are afoot" message demanded a restart ---- so it restarted and had a 1 of 2 download ---- and there it remains for the last 15 minutes.

Entirely unacceptable, and poor work on the part of the development people.

ARIZONA (ARIZONA9)

Oct-22

Seems like this happens when they push updates through their back door.

Just sent EG an e-mail . Told them I was not the only one .

I deleted my first post because when I went back in the game work perfect .

TLB2 (nvrsdiwsgd)

Oct-22

How did you see the pumpkin purchase had been fixed? I couldn't do anything until it updated.

No problems after that, but I figured it was for the pumpkin glitch so I went searching through friends to see .. Now I want it!

Perfect for now ---- give it time and you will probably and unfortunately see that the "changes are afoot" message will reappear. (3 rimes for me now)

Same download looping problem as before ---- too bad for me because it just motivates me to leave this stupid game if it's going to be a persistent problem that they do not immediately respond to ----- I pit with this nonsensical problem last time, but I won;t do it again.

The biggest problem I see with continuing to halt the game is this ---- you don't dare use an amulet since the unnecessary restarts will eat up all your time ---- so, for example, hunting foe 3 black cats or whatever will take forever, making for a very boring and frustrating play time.