Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Laptop is down .... UGH!    Friends

Started Oct-24 by Shylo (shylo2425); 1737 views.
Shylo (shylo2425)

Oct-24

Just a quick update, laptop's touch screen has a wee issue and I can't get it back till late tomorrow. cry Oh well, it'll give my arm/shoulder a rest.

Be back as quickly as I can. 

Shylo blush

SharpEye1

Oct-24

Good grief!  You sure have had issues lately my friend!  Hang in there.....We'll be waiting for your return. heart_eyes

Shylo (shylo2425)

Oct-24

Hey my dear friend, thanks for the kind thoughts. Had no idea when I took laptop in that it would be one more day to be fixed. On top of that, we're expecting a storm in the Gulf that's supposed to drop 3-5" of rain in our area. I know, I've had my fill of issues.

Bye for now!blush

SharpEye1

Oct-24

Carol,  I just have to say that I really admire your ability to remain upbeat through it all!!  I'd be pulling my hair out by now! LOL Ada heart_eyes

Shylo (shylo2425)

Oct-25

Believe me Ada, you have no idea how tired I am with my health issues, and then my laptop....UGH, but I've no choice but to go forward and smile. I shall return asap. wink

Shylo

katiek2

Oct-25

Image result for hugs cartoon gif

WITH LOTS OF WARM WISHES FOR YOUR GOOD HEALTH AND ALL THOSE NASTY COMPUTER BUGS TO BE GONE! 

KATIEK

Msg 2733.7 deleted
Shylo (shylo2425)

Oct-25

Aww geez thanks katiek... have my laptop back but only until the parts come in then have to return it to be finally fixed. The verdict: two broken hinges. Since I'm not a computer technician, I believe the issues are the result of the last fixit person that put in my touch screen. Oh well.... it will be fixed shortly.

Thanks for the HUGGG!

Sending one back to you... Shylo

misstracy22

Oct-25

Could we do a group hug?

katiek2

Oct-26

OK EVERYONE - PILE ON IN HERE!  

GROUP HUG!!!

• Edited October 26, 2019 6:24 am  by  katiek2