Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

No Private Room Message on ALL Rooms   Technical Issues

Started Oct-28 by Oodie (Oodeveer); 5750 views.
Oodie (Oodeveer)

Oct-28

When I try to open a friends Private Room, I get a “No Room” message. This happens on all rooms except John’s room and mine. I’ve cleared my cookies and reset my iPad but I still get the message. Anyone else having this problem? 

mdpetdoc

Oct-28

I'm not having that problem so far today but it happens periodically when my game is not reaching the servers correctly. I close my game, shut down my device for 10 minutes, reboot and I can usually get into them fine after that. 

LdyMadison

Oct-28

I’m having the same issue. In addition none of my friends show up for regifting nor does my gift list. Will try waiting before logging in again. 

WelshShelley

Oct-28

Same here in Wales, trying to access Friends' rooms and gift lists. Have tried the normal things switching off my Ipad etc, but we have a glitch.

LdyMadison

Oct-28

I should correct my last post. I do see my Friends list, but when I tap on them they don’t turn in order to gift. 

Tried logging in again; it’s no better. I think if the game were having trouble reaching a server it would affect the main screens as well. 

Will give it a few hrs. then contact support 

attie1234

Oct-28

Yes, I am getting the same thing.  Also, all my friends have No wish list. I noticed on both my games that my wish list was missing so I am assuming that the wish lists of my friends have also been cleared.  Goodness! neutral_face dancer

• Edited October 28, 2019 8:42 am  by  attie1234
Oodie (Oodeveer)

Oct-28

I reset my iPad and left it off for about 10 minutes but that didn’t correct the situation.  I created a ticket with EG just to see what happens :-)

Debbie (Debbie1845)

Oct-28

I am having these same two issues as well. None of my friends cards have Wishlists on them so unable to send gifts, I am so sorry everyone cry.

And only able to go in my room and Just John. Everyone else it said, “Your friend doesn’t have a private room yet.” 

Not a good problem on top of all the others that are going on!! Hopefully someone will post when it clears up!!

Debbie 

In reply toRe: msg 7
Elsaemerald

Oct-28

I noticed that a very few of my friends had wish lists I could open. Welsh Shelley was one of them (nice to see you back). I knew that WS had just changed her wish list and I wondered if that was why I could see it and not others. As a test I re-opened my Suziesapphire wish list with one item, closed out my game and opened my Elsaemerald game. Yes, I could know turn the list for Suziesapphire. As a short term solution maybe try changing something on your wish list then close and re-open your game. You still won’t have all your friends open, but you may begin to have a few if several of your friends try this.

In reply toRe: msg 8
TJ (StarBlazes)

Oct-28

Yes I’m having this same issue I guess it’s good to know it’s widespread issue so hopefully it will get fixed... Times like these I just have to voice how appreciative I am to have this forum blush