Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Looking for new friends   Friends

Started Oct-29 by wkabean; 762 views.
wkabean

Oct-29

Hello I am looking for new friends as many of the friends I have had are not playing and have not been for a few months. I play daily and always try to regift everyone. My BF name is wendybean and my friend I’d is i111143. Thank you and enjoy the autumn event. Wendy

Elsaemerald

Oct-29

Hi Wendybean

we are already friends on my Suziesapphire game but I’ll send an invite from my Elsaemerald game as well.

I have also sent you an invitation. Any friend of Elsa’s is always welcome! 

wkabean

Oct-30

Got it, thanks. Both good names you have!

I will send you an invite in a few minutes. I gift in turn and can gift every 4-5 days. See you around the castle!

CindyK65

Nov-8

Wendy, I sent invites to my CindyK and WitchyWoman games. I have my games on Room 1. I return gifts as receive them. I usually have to take my WL down every few days to catch-up.

wkabean

Nov-8

Thanks Cindy 

I have tried gifting some of the people who have become friends and I have trouble gifting as it doesn't allow me but I also gift if I receive so if people are not getting gifts it is because I am having trouble sending them. Just to let you know in case that happens to you!

Wendy

CindyK65

Nov-8

There is nothing wrong and players are getting their gifts. Some of us take our wish list down every few days so we can catch up on gifting. Also, some players gift but don’t need anything, so they don’t have a wish list up. Just be thankful for them and move on. Just keep searching those rooms and build your coins up. You’ll need them! 

wkabean

Nov-8

Thanks for letting me know, I have been playing for a long time but not aware of some of the ins and outs despite the time I have put into the game.