Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Commercial District   Achievements and Musings

Started Nov-2 by BooKitty89; 785 views.
BooKitty89

Nov-2

I accidentally touched the rope hanging from the porch in the commercial district. Oops! 

chilpep

Nov-2

Did yah hear any yells or thuds?  If not, no one was on/under it grinning

KatieAn56

Nov-2

Mine gives the message but never a sound!

Myelle01

Nov-2

Try turning up the sound on your device. There is definitely sound to go with that message.

KatieAn56

Nov-2

I have turned the sound up as far as it will go and still do not get the sound.  I play on IPad but I know others who play on IPad and they get the sound.  I'm not sure what the problem is. I've also noticed sometimes the message comes up and sometimes it doesn't. 

BooKitty89

Nov-6

Katie, I play on an iPad also and I have noticed that my game sounds just suddenly turn off for no reason.  I have to do a control shutdown and restart to get the game sounds back on.  I wonder if that is what is going on with yours too?

KatieAn56

Nov-6

I don't think so. I have sound and the music plays, but when I click on the little rope I do not get a sound just the message.  Thanks!!

• Edited November 6, 2019 2:57 pm  by  KatieAn56
KatieAn56

Nov-11

LOL I figured out the "problelm". The nut (me) behind the keyboard.  I had the sound turned completely off on the game so turning the sound up on the IPad did no good.  Once I turned the sound up on the game and iPad I heard the person yelling when you touch the rope!!!