Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Stuck on update since this morning    Technical Issues

Started Nov-8 by Liser; 892 views.
Liser

Nov-8

My game did an update this morning and won't restart

In reply toRe: msg 1
mdpetdoc

Nov-8

What device? There are several threads in the technical issues folder about the same problem. 

Liser

Nov-8

Kindle fire. It came up and then went back to the update and won't reload.

In reply toRe: msg 3
mdpetdoc

Nov-9

First try completely shutting down your device and leaving it off for 10 minutes. Turn it back on. If that doesn't work, disable any antivirus or firewall app running. Trying downloading the entire game manually from Amazon. Do NOT uninstall your existing game. You may be successful by trying to download the entire game. If these don't work, contact BFG customer support.

Grandmasix

Nov-9

Does anyone have any ideas on how to get friends back?  The only friend that shows up is John.  I’ve turned my iPad off, but it doesn’t help.  It happened this morning.  Thank you.  Marilyn (grandma 6)

I will re-invite you, hope your other friends will, too.

Hi, I checked, and you are still on my list. I will try again.

Liser

Nov-10

It came up and now it is installing updates again.  This never happened until they started the fall game.  Beyond frustrating.

Tennco (carlyMC)

Nov-10

I will send a reinvite also. Carly

In reply toRe: msg 9
Tennco (carlyMC)

Nov-10

Tried to send you a reinvite and you are still on my list.  I sent you a gift today so let me know if you get it.