Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Friends disappearing   Technical Issues

Started Nov-11 by Abel123; 590 views.
Abel123

Nov-11

Today when I started gifting, after 2 gifts, "please wait" appeared and did what I usually do, signed off and restarted.  Then half of my friends disappeared, the last half of the alphabet.  got a friend request from one of the disappeared friends, accepted, and the list reappeared.  However, the rest of my gifts allotment  was gone after only 2 gifts.  Continued to play for a while, signed off, and later started again.  Half the friends list has once again disappeared.  Anyone have the same problem? 

Dhyani (Dhyaniland)

Nov-11

I play on PC )I have 13 Castles going) and although I occasionally get the Please Wait thing, it usually clears itself if I wait a while, but I have NOT seen my Friends disappear on ANY of my 13 Games. I don't close the affected game, I just wait.

If this keeps happening, you could contact Elephant Games:

support@elephant-games.com

or (for a faster response) send a Msg. through Facebook:

https://www.facebook.com/ElephantGamesOfficial

Are you on PC, iOS or Android?

XXOO ~ Dhyaniboom

Imtired2

Nov-11

I have sometimes had to open the friend several times to see all my friends. Never thought much about it.  I play on an iPad. 

CindyK65

Nov-12

This happens all the time on my iPad. I found if I go to the private rooms and click thru 2 or 3 and then go back to the gifting tab, they are all there. If not, I click on the icon and the rest will usually reappear.

Manxcat419

Nov-13

What I've noticed is that the game just takes a while to load all your friends when you first log in.  So if the first thing you did was go to your "social" tab as the game started up, you'll only see some of your friends initially.  If you either wait a few minutes before going to the social tab or click on and off your friends list a few times, you'll see them load gradually until everyone is there.

Abel123

Nov-18

For the time being the friends have stopped disappearing.  However I have about 8 friends who have nothing in showing in their gift list but who gift me regularly so I can't gift back.  Is this a glitch or do they just not want any gifts?

If your friends card has no arrow on it then they don't have a wish list, so you won't be able to gift them back.  Some players take down their wish list to catch up on gifting, taking a break, etc.  Some players feel they don't need anything but will continue to gift others.