Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Send airships in cc   Seasonal Events, CCs and Updates

Started Nov-13 by Tennco (carlyMC); 569 views.
Tennco (carlyMC)

Nov-13

Does the next air ship send in cc call for 9 Crates for 3  airships?  If so, i think I'm in trouble.  

misstracy22

Nov-13

Hi,

Yep, thinks so!

what’s the trouble, what do you need?

There maybe some friends who can help. With gifting.  
I know it may sound silly, only if you do the rounds. I find you tend to get the airship items you are low on. 
You can send the airships without packing the crates, until you have the airship with the crates you do have some items for. 
All helps.

Tracy

Tennco (carlyMC)

Nov-13

I let my supply get to low.  I have been playing the rounds and have good friends that are helping me.  Its my fault 

misstracy22

Nov-14

It’s not your fault, no way.triumph It’s the game, there are so many things to do during events. It’s easy to over look something. 
Could you have some new friends just for the CC, sorta like those that rent rooms. Rent  a friend. (Please no rude remarks) which platform are you on?

KatieAn56

Nov-14

misstracy22 said:

Rent  a friend. (Please no rude remarks)

For some reason that made me laugh this morning.  And I could certainly use some laughter in my life right now.  Thank you Tracy!

misstracy22

Nov-14

Oh you’re very welcome, anytime you want a giggle or a hug just say. They are free to those in need. 
Tracy

KatieAn56

Nov-14

LOL! You are soooo funny, kind and giving. relaxed

misstracy22

Nov-14

Only try my best.

Hey Carly, are you still stuck on this one? (This task is why I bailed on the CC!)

I can either send you airship items or Exclusive food so you can get more - which would you prefer?

Tennco (carlyMC)

Nov-15

Either one would be okay.  I am trying to play as many hos as i can to build up my numbers.  I guess i forgot about the exclusive food. That may be better. Tia. Carly