Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Complete 2 Daily Quest   Seasonal Events, CCs and Updates

Started Nov-18 by Katijay (Katijay46); 390 views.
Katijay (Katijay46)

Nov-18

Hoping for an easy one for all.....This is also your  last chance to change the Avatar if you don't like the Boat Girl...you must change before you complete this last CC...

loopykaren

Nov-18

ok im done thank feck lol i have a question how do u get the chicken corneichy thing or whatever u call it im nearly there but i dont know how on the achievements? 

KatieAn56

Nov-18

YIPEE!!! 38 minutes and I have finished the CC!!!! Had to catch 18 ghosts total but got 'er done!! Good luck to all blush

KatieAn56

Nov-18

Are you talking about the cornucopia (Thanksgiving Day achievement) you get the cornucopia by gifting friends.  Hope this helps if this is what you are asking about.

loopykaren

Nov-18

aye  it was Kate sorry to the USA  i am Scottish so give me a wee break i didnt mean to offend im just used to sheep and cows and stuff and chickens and turkeys in Scotland we always have chicken or a roast of then at xmas we usually have turkey ..if u dont mind me asking why is it it called a cornucopia? maybe its like us here i love  porage with salt i may add and i can here all the English going oh no no way well sorry i do! then theres the haggis thing do i like this well aye and no the plain one is yuk but if u spice it up then aye im deffo there with neeps and tatties 

TLB2 (nvrsdiwsgd)

Nov-18

To answer your question, Karen-- it's called  cornucopia, also know as horn of plenty.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cornucopia

oiuoiu321

Nov-19

Done!  Got my Nutcracker.  I can hear the music in my head.

KatieAn56

Nov-19

Karen, no need to apologize.  I was not offended at all! Just wanted to make sure that was what you were asking about.  I actually did not know why it was called cornucopia so I'm glad TLB2 answered that question for you.  I did know it was also called the horn of plenty.  I play another game where in one HOSs it is called cornucopia and in another HOSs (same game) it is called horn of plenty.  I enjoy reading your posts!! Have fun stormin' the castle!!

In reply toRe: msg 1
Katijay (Katijay46)

Nov-19

Glad this CC is over...had to catch ghost in both of my games...