Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Twilight Zone?   Seasonal Events, CCs and Updates

Started Nov-18 by TLB2 (nvrsdiwsgd); 632 views.
TLB2 (nvrsdiwsgd)

Nov-18

Don't know where to put this. So move if necessary.

This afternoon I was playing the Fall/ Halloween rooms. Started in someone's room 1. Did the first HOS and when I was done I came back to the 2nd Halloween room!

I remember this happening when they had the new Spring room added. This is the first time it's happened since then. I know it's that the person changed their room while I was searching, but it's still kinda freaky.

Anyone else have this happen lately?

Myelle01

Nov-18

I have had this happen to me a few times. At first it threw me off. Now it just surprises me even though I know it can happen.

misstracy22

Nov-19

Same here, I too have friends rooms that change. I change my room daily to allow those with low vision, lower levels etc the chance to play a game every other day. If you happen to be on the rooms at the time before and after I change it. Well double play time, more chance for items and coins. relaxedEspecially if you are building up your supplies and coins. I think that’s how it works. Because if a wake up later I miss some of the changes.confused

Take care,

Tracykoala

KatieAn56

Nov-19

I have had this happen, too.  The first time I was like what happened.  But now, even though I know why it happens like Myelle01 said I'm still surprised.  I try to hurry through the ones I know will be changing to see if I can finish before they change it.  

EllyV

Nov-19

I had a double changerelaxed.

I did one HOS in room 1, finding myself in room 2 after that, well ok lets do this HOS, finding myself in room 1 again and finished that.

it gave me a smile.

Elly

In reply toRe: msg 5
KatieAn56

Nov-19

Yes, those are the best! Makes me feel special when I can play both of them like that!!

In reply toRe: msg 5
TLB2 (nvrsdiwsgd)

Nov-19

Now, that would have really confused me and made me question my sanity!

Same thing happened to me as Elly.  I played one HOS in a friend's Room 1, picked up my rewards ready to go back to play the next HOS and it had switched to Room 2.  Finished Room 2, picked up my rewards and it went back to Room 1 so I could finish the remaining 2 HOSs.  Freaky, but I got 4 coin hauls out of one friend.  Now that's cool!