Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Phones   Fun and Games

Started 11/21/19 by Harold27Z; 3898 views.
Harold27Z

11/24/19

You can mitigate the risks:

a ) Install an anti-virus program.

b ) Run Sandboxie, install a program, and it remains within a TEMPORARY virtual environment.  Its lost and gone forever without trace when you log out of Sandboxie.

c ) Take regular backups of your data.  

d ) Take regular mirror-images using AOMEI Backupper (freeware) .  I do so on our 5 PCs.

e ) Create regular "restore points" to quickly return to a datestamp when the PC was stable.

Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

11/24/19

I have NEVER done a back up of my computer.

I really should.

Harold27Z

11/24/19

Best to have a C-drive  dedicated to the software only and its system mirror image can be stored on a separate data D-drive which can then be backed up onto an external drive using FreeFileSync (freeware) available here:  https://freefilesync.org/

Big Fish games has Chicken Invaders.  You use your mouse instead of the joystick.  Chickens drop eggs (avoid) and drumsticks (catch). It's pretty cute!

Di (amina046)

11/25/19

It seems with Harold we got ourselves another IT whiz.

mdpetdoc

11/28/19

But he may be a blind IT whiz.

Our header clearly indicates the purpose for this forum.

Welcome Harold27Z. Humor is always appreciated.

CC to Harold27Z
Kid (Kidmagnet)
Staff

11/28/19

If Harold is viewing the forum as Classic the description does not show and the Start Page is not quite as clear.

mdpetdoc

11/29/19

Nice to know. Are there many people using Classic view? 

Kid (Kidmagnet)
Staff

11/29/19

Depends, people who were around prior to the newer UI often prefer the classic view. People who were not, generally prefer this one.