Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

They did it again   Fletcher's Tea Room and Bar

Started Nov-28 by pclark200; 1140 views.
pclark200

Nov-28

The new Mystery Case File game has the preview version only open to BF game club members. This is the second time I've seen them do this. Not a fan.

ARIZONA (ARIZONA9)

Nov-28

May I ask how are you accessing the new game Mystery Case Files : Black Crown . I get a newsletter directly from BFG and I also have a link that gives me access to all of their games and is for all platforms . I do not use Face Book , Apple , or Amazon .   

I am not a member and have never been denied access to play any demo game . I play on PC .

SharpEye1

Nov-28

I am still a member and I just checked their web site and it shows it available to play the demo or buy the full version.  I always click on the classic site after the new site first opens.  I also play on PC as does pclark.  So, I'm not sure where she's seeing this. Ada heart_eyes

ARIZONA (ARIZONA9)

Nov-28

I'm not sure either that's why I posted . I'm hoping she will enlighten us .

LvlSlgr

Nov-28

I'm no longer a BF Club member, but I can see there's a "free trial" available for the Mystery Case Files: Black Crown game. However, I didn't click on it to see it if works.

CC to pclark200
EllyV

Nov-29

hi,

if I click on the icon: more great games to see the new games there is always the possibility to play the game that is available for tomorrow today if you are a member. maybe you clicked on that?

I could play the demo yesterday (not a member)

Elly

katiek2

Nov-29

Hi Arizona, I just noticed in my PM's that you invited me to your game on September 22.  I never saw your invite but will certainly watch for and respond to it if you need any additional friends.

katiek2/katiek

The first day the new Mystery Case File game was available, it was to Club Members only as Tomorrow's Game Today and was made available to everyone the next day.  Haunted Hotel: Room 18 is today's offering:

LvlSlgr

Nov-29

JustMe2 (CantFindName) said:

The first day the new Mystery Case File game was available, it was to Club Members only as Tomorrow's Game Today and was made available to everyone the next day.

Thanks JustMe2 ... that makes sense!

pclark200

Nov-30

Maybe that is what I saw! I'll check it out again. I was so afraid that there was a new rule for preview games! This is the second time I've seen this, though, so maybe they are just trying to get people to join the game club.