Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Staying Event Friends   Friends

Started Dec-2 by ppw54; 1089 views.
ppw54

Dec-2

I was just curious if there was a topic about event friends who want to stay, at least for the next event. I acquired a long list of Halloween event friends and if we have a Christmas event (probably and hopefully) why not just remain for it. Of if someone wants to stay on the list permanently how could they let me know? Is there a tip or clue somewhere that could help me out? I play as ppw everyone on the list is more than welcome to stay.

In reply toRe: msg 1
LadyDiFL

Dec-2

I've read in a thread here somewhere that if you put your name in lower case letters (likeppw54) that indicates that you want to be permanent friends.  Otherwise, you are event only.

misstracy22

Dec-2

Hi,

Thanks for that nugget of info. I’m going to bookmark that one, for later use.

Have fun in the next event,

Tracy bird

ppw54

Dec-2

Thank you for that info. I'll give it a try.

TLB2 (nvrsdiwsgd)

Dec-2

What if you already have your name in lower case letters?

This is some secret code I have not heard before

Tennco (carlyMC)

Dec-2

That is a hard one.  For me i can never remember who is event only and who isn't.  It would be probably be easier after event is over for the one that wants to be event friends only to be the one to delete the friend after the event.  I had not heard of lower case either.  

CindyK65

Dec-2

The lower case letters was a suggestion that someone made. It would never work unless you wanted to be an event friend to everyone and never receive gifts.

As for your event friends, most players keep their event friends. I made a list of friends that didn’t have the event room open and will probably delete them if they don’t have the next event showing and add some current players that need help. Some event players don’t want to exchange gifts, but many don’t care. Cindy

TLB2 (nvrsdiwsgd)

Dec-3

Who ever knew that gifting would become so complicated? ;)

oiuoiu321

Dec-3

Well, I knew that gifting would be complicated.  I gave it hours of thought before I had a single friend.

ppw, basically if someone doesn't want to stay on your list after the event, they will put you in the declined their Declined folder.  You will see them move to your Invited folder.  Otherwise, they're OK with staying your friend.

In reply toRe: msg 1

We would add SE after our name and that also helped to know who is just for the Events, not everyday friends.  For me this helped to know who to gift regularly.