Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Friends of Katiek and Katiek2   Friends

Started Dec-4 by katiek2; 374 views.
katiek2

Dec-4

Hello my WONDERFUL friends,

Just a quick note to let you know I'll be more "not all there" than usual this month, getting ready for and taking an extended Christmas holiday with out of state family.  My wish list is down again, and I'll be jumping in as I can to catch up, but probably will not put anything back my list until the first week of January.

Wishing all of you a wonderful Christmas, Hanukkah, Kwanzaa or Holiday Season!  

SharpEye1

Dec-4

Hi there, my friend!  Thanks for letting us know!  Have a wonderful Christmas holiday with your family and enjoy the break from the game. LOL

We'll be here when you're ready to play again.  Many Blessings for a safe and happy holiday season! Ada heart_eyes

EllyV

Dec-5

enjoygrinning.

see you next year

Elly

KNIMtheTOAD

Dec-5

Happy Holliday's My dear

Enjoy the real family but remember your Magic family will be here waiting for your return!  Happy New year . We will be waiting to hear about vacation. Fun stories about crazy uncle and sister in laws wonderful food. Keep an ear open for funny jokes to tell us.

TOAD/Otter/MOUSE.