Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Friends of Katiek and Katiek2   Friends

Started 12/4/19 by katiek2; 2146 views.
In reply toRe: msg 10
katiek2

Nov-19

HI KATIEK FRIENDS - HOPE YOU'RE ALL WELL AND ENJOYING THE GAME.  MY PRIVATE ROOM IS CURRENTLY SET ON THE NEW HALLOWEEN ROOM.  WE HAVE 3 HALLOWEEN ROOMS THAT CAN BE PLAYED, AND I'VE BEEN CHANGING THEM IN NUMERICAL ORDER EACH DAY FOR 24 HOURS.  THAT MEANS EACH ROOM IS AVAILABLE FOR 24 HOURS EVERY 3RD DAY.

MY QUESTION IS:  AT THIS POINT WOULD YOU RATHER I KEEP THE NEW HALLOWEEN ROOM AVAILABLE, OR SHOULD I CONTINUE TO SWITCH EACH DAY?   I'LL DO WHATEVER THE MAJORITY OF MY FRIENDS LIST WANTS.

I KNOW IT'S MORE DIFFICULT THIS YEAR, BUT I HOPE ALL OF YOU HAVE A WONDERFUL THANKSGIVING AND CHRISTMAS.  KEEP YOUR FAMILY CLOSE AND LET THEM KNOW YOU LOVE THEM.

YOUR FRIEND, KATIEK AND KATIEK2

SharpEye1

Nov-19

Hi Katiek, Thank you for asking and your offer.  For me, I have the new pets so don't need the eggs from room 3 anymore, except to gift to other friends needing them.  I do like doing the HOS in the new room because it's new and fresh, but I realize others will prefer room 1 as they can get more coin that way.  I don't have a preference, so whatever works for you and the majority, works for me.  heart_eyes

Ada

Hi KatieK, we are friends in my Myrtle, Cattipuss, Silky and not sure about Trixie Belle and Pouncy Cat

Myrtle alternates because I have a friend who has only just been able to open her Private Room

Cattie stays on Room 2, Trixie Belle and Silky are on Room 1 for this friend to be able to get previous items, also because, while not a consortium member, there are consortium members on those games.  Most of the friends on those games have been with me forever.  Pouncy Cat is on a non Halloween room because I can no longer get on to that computer.

I figure with that configuration, I have all bases covered,  I just play the rooms as they come up on my list.  My friends have a mixture of all three, and some of them don't have enough Trina keys to open the new room so it seems to work for all comers.

Honeyphan

Nov-20

Honestly, just do what is easiest for you. :)

I have my two pets from the new room and all the pets I want from the other two rooms, so anything I get from there I give to friends, give to the consortium, and shard toward the magic miser achievement. :)

As far as favorites to do for coin - I like the fall porch best - it's bright, pretty, and easy to collect the items, the new one the next best, and the 3 HOS one - in that order (and sometimes I don't do 1 or more of that one).

But I have enough friends now that I can be selective and still not run out of rooms to play before game day changeover. :)

That said, I apologize in my own game - a few times I didn't change over to the next Halloween room (I try to change 3 times a day) but with the holidays coming - and me "it" in charge of the meals, time got away from me and I forgot to change out the rooms twice this past week. So sorry about that - I try to remember to do it when I gift, but was in a hurry both days and forgot to change the rooms then...

• Edited November 20, 2020 1:31 pm  by  Honeyphan
katiek2

Nov-20

ABSOLUTELY no need to apologize.  I suspect we're all right there with you, I know I am.  I was just trying to help as many of my friends as possible.  I don't really need anything myself.

TinyFaerie
Staff

Nov-20

I wouldn't mind seeing them rotated. I have all the pets and stuff and just trying to gather coins. But I'm fine with whatever you decide to do.

kthreads

Nov-20

Hi Katiek

I don't mind those who switch rooms. I work whatever room is open. It's coins and although I have the pets from previous fall events, I don't mind getting the extra items because I give them to those who need them and to the Consortium on both Android and PC. I've been helped so much over the years that I enjoy "paying it forward".

Janet

PC:  Janet / Isadora

Android: Jdmorgan / Janni / Jd

In reply toRe: msg 17
katiek2

Jan-11

Hi Friends,

Just a short note to let you know I have been struck down by the dreaded "Unable to Connect to the Server" message all day today.  Hopefully will have better luck tomorrow.  I've been playing this game since (I think) 2014 and this is the 1st time this interrupt has lasted so long.  Hopefully game will pop back up tomorrow.  My wish list is down, so no worries there.  I'm just sad because it was so fun trying to figure out what you really needed, and then being able to send it to you.  I felt like Santa's helper!  Oh well, it was fun while it lasted.

Have fun, all of you still in the game.  Wish I was there...

katiek/katiek2

LvlSlgr

Jan-11

katiek2 - I just tried to go into the game and I'm getting the same thing. So it's not just you. That's why I came in here so early (It's 8:19 AM) to see if anyone else was having the same problem.