Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Friends of Katiek and Katiek2   Friends

Started 12/4/19 by katiek2; 7708 views.
Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

Apr-11

Did you sort things out with Heather (FluffyBee)?

katiek2

Apr-11

I've pm'd her but no response yet.

Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

Apr-13

OK.  One of the player IDs didn't come up in the search results, which was weird.

In the old forum, FluffyBee lost her old game (635412) and started a second game (ending with 277).  Then her old game was reinstated.  She posted as Luckypool in the old forum and FluffyBee here.  It looks to me like she was sending an avatar message with the 635412 number.  So, katiek, you deleted a friend who had turned "red" and was apparently not playing, then she just reappeared in your friendslist?  That's weird.

The other number you mentioned, 727689, also appears to be sending you an avatar message...to me, it looks like "katiek, reinstall your game."  Or maybe they're asking to be reinvited as a friend?

katiek2

Apr-13

I reinstated Heather, not sure about the other one.  Yes it's weird that both came back into my friendslist without invitation.  I'm still pondering how I got experience points in the new event room before I ever played it.  Oh well, life is a mystery, isn't it?

LOL, that's what makes it so interesting.  You just never know what's around the corner.  Maybe the player with the mystery ID will change back to their own game name and you may recognize it.  So someone changing their name to an avatar message could be an explanation for not recognizing a player.  BUT, no player should show back up on your friendslist if you've deleted them and you certainly shouldn't have a score for an HOS you haven't played.  That is definitely not kosher!  LOL LOL

In reply toRe: msg 32
katiek2

Apr-28

Hi Friends, 

Hope this post finds all of you healthy and happy.  Just a little info:

1.  I am taking down my wishlist as of right now.  At the start of the current task (60 hints), I had a total of 9 items with which I could get a hint.  With your OUTSTANDING generosity, I received more than enough hint-makers to finish the list.  I didn't start claiming the hints until this morning and kept track of the friends sending them so I could reciprocate (which I will do).  

UNFORTUNATELY, BF only recorded 6 of each, so I am saying "ByeBye" to the remainder of this event, except to return your generous gifts as I can during each gifting period.  

Thank you so much, each and every one of you.  I don't like putting up requests for quest items, I like to get them myself, but this time, I really had no choice, and lovely people that you are, you came through for me.  I only hope that when I return gifts, I'm returning what you need also.  I can't say enough times, "THANK YOU"!

katiek

Hope I can offer a little help.  To achieve the 60 hints, you don't actually need any wands or crystal balls or whatever.  There is a hint button in each HOS that you can hit for a hint, then it times out for a while, then you can hit it again.  If you just play normally, and hit the hint button as often as you can, you will achieve this task easily.

As Whitebutterfly said, you can use the hint button.  More time consuming but doable.  I did the 30 hints DQ that way as I don't have a lot of wands, etc.  Takes 2 minutes for the hint to refresh.  Depends on how much time you can spare to do the DQ.

SharpEye1

Apr-28

Aw, Katie, I am so sorry this happened!!  I'm sad to see you not finish when you've made it through the toughest part of this CC, with only two tasks left.  I hope you'll change your mind, get angrier, or whatever it takes for you to be determined to beat the CC anyway.  Then you can think twice, if you still wish, when the next one comes around.  

Ada heart_eyes