Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Friends of Katiek and Katiek2   Friends

Started 12/4/19 by katiek2; 12014 views.
In reply toRe: msg 44
katiek2

Oct-6

To Friends of katiek2:

I have not received the update.  It's not available for installation within the game either.  After reading of the problems so many of you are having with the latest update, I've decided to not play until forum members report this latest "glitch" has been fixed.  

I wonder if it has anything to do with updating/not updating from Windows 10 to 11.  When I tried to update to Windows 11, I got a message that my NEW computer was incompatible.  UGH!  Not being the most adventurous person on the planet (or even in my own home), I'm sticking with 10 until MS no longer supports it.  

If the newest Castle update requires Win 11, I guess I won't be playing again, ever.  That thought makes me nauseous 

Sick clipart image - Cliparting.com

Edited to add:  GOOD LUCK MY FRIENDS!  I'm also taking down my wish list and pausing gifting as of right now, since there is no way to know if any or all of you are receiving gifts from katiek2.  Hope to be back in the game soon.

• Edited October 6, 2021 3:03 pm  by  katiek2
LvlSlgr

Oct-6

katiek2 said:

I wonder if it has anything to do with updating/not updating from Windows 10 to 11.

In my opinion, it has nothing to do with Windows 10 or Windows 11. I'm still on Windows 10 with the latest updates. I was able to download this latest MC update from the Game Manager and installed it immediately Monday evening. Fortunately, I haven't experienced any of the problems others are reporting in the forum. 

Image result for knock on wood emoji

katiek2

Oct-7

Well, uninstalled/reinstlled my game and everything's gone.  Don't think I have the energy to start all over again.

katiek2/katiek/kathy

SharpEye1

Oct-7

Ah, my dear friend--Just hang in there for a bit.  That's happening to many of us, and the devs are aware and working to fix the issue.  So, we'll just wait for the news it's been fixed, then try again to go into our game and see where we land.  heart_eyes

Ada

katiek2

Oct-8

I did start a new game just to see what, if anything, remained of my old.  My game ID stayed the same, and my friends list is intact!  Other than that, all is gone.  Like everyone else, hoping and praying the devs can fix this.  Just want to say "thanks" for replying with everything you have been going through.  I'd be in bed with lights turned out and covers over my head...

Kathy

Had same loss (same id, but level one and no inventory) awhile back...around time when spring room with the cherry blossoms was new.   

Elephant-games restored my achievements, avatars and all but one pet....most of the inventory, but really odd amounts.   Took multiple emails. 

GOOD LUCK, friend!

katiek2

Oct-8

Susie and Ada,

Do you think it would do any good for me to contact Elephant Games also?  Got no joy from BF.  They  told me first to send my Game ID #, which I had already included twice in the 1st email.  Then, a 2nd email telling me to uninstall and reinstall, which I had already done.  So I don't hold much hope from good tidings from Big Fish.

I know this has happened to many MC players, but I didn't realize how alone and cut off one feels staring at a LEVEL 1!! page with no avatar, and no anything else.  Can either of you tell me how to contact Elephant Games?

Thanks for your replies and especially for remaining on my Friends list.

Kathy

katiek2/katiek  #41185

Absolutely contact Elephant!

support@elephant-games.com

SharpEye1

Oct-8

The strange part is, I had put in a ticket to Elephant first.  But, it bounced back as undeliverable, and it's the address you (Susie) just posted.  Here's what I received:

This message was created automatically by the mail system (ecelerity).

A message that you sent could not be delivered to one or more of its
recipients. This is a permanent error. The following address(es) failed:

>>> support@elephant-games.com (while not connected): 554 5.4.7 [internal] exceeded max retries without delivery

So, today I put in a ticket with BFG after cbx posted that a friend had contacted BFG and their whole game was restored, with EVERYTHING in tact!  So, it appears it CAN be done.  I seriously think it depends on who you get responding to your ticket!  That's my 2 cents, anyway. heart_eyes

Ada

CC to katiek2
Michaela (mtkim)

Oct-8

Sorry for barging in on the conversation,

I'm not sure if I'm seeing things but it looks like there is a space between elephant - games.

I had to e-mail them in April and that's the address I used but it looked like support@elephant-games.com