Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Christmas   Seasonal Events, CCs and Updates

Started 12/7/19 by Annemaree; 1404 views.
Annemaree

12/7/19

Just curious, does anyone know when the Christmas event begins?  I have many friends that are sending me gifts but only requesting Christmas items which I don't have.  I have only re-started my game just on 1 month ago, so it is impossible to send unless I spend diamonds to buy them.

Also can someone tell me if there is a way to earn more gifts to offer at Christmas I have only earned just over 350 and would love to share the jy with as many of my friends as possible

Anne

mdpetdoc

12/7/19

It will likely start in the next few days. Don't spend diamonds for these items. You'll be getting them very soon. The gifts for a friend fall about every 38 HOS and the only way to get them is do more HOS.

Hope this helps.

Annemaree

12/7/19

yes thank you, I was hoping I could gather a lot more before i needed to give them all away.  At least it gives me something to work on.  Thanks for you assistance 

Dhyani (Dhyaniland)

12/7/19

Don't we have the option to Trade with the Christmas Kids for the Pink Christmas Gift Boxes??

CC to mdpetdoc
mdpetdoc

12/7/19

I think you're right. 5 items for a box and 7 for a wand I think.

Annemaree

12/7/19

No, I was after information on the Christmas Gift boxes (pink gift we get sent every now and then ) I only have 359 and wanted to see if I could gather more, the answer is to play more lol

mdpetdoc

12/7/19

I forgot that you can also trade Christmas items with the kids to get pink Gift boxes. You also trade those items for holiday wands. You can only make the trades while the event is on.

Annemaree

12/7/19

okay thank you

AEGram

12/10/19

Annemaree said:

Also can someone tell me if there is a way to earn more gifts to offer at Christmas I have only earned just over 350 and would love to share the jy with as many of my friends as possible

When we first started to receive these lil darlin's, there was absolutely no use for them....they could not be sold, traded, disenchanted....they just sat there gathering dust on our stamp inventory page. I might add, this was the case until the Christmas Room was introduced in 2015......so it was a close to 2 years of playing for those who started the game on Beta.

THEN.....when the Christmas Room 1 allowed us to gift them under the tree to friends --- Players went from complaining about having soooooooo many to complaining about not having enough!!!!!

So, when Christmas Event was released in 2016, the Devs created the ability to get more of the Gift for a Friend boxes by allowing us to trade 5 of the Christmas Candies for a box.......we can also trade 7 of the Candies for a Holiday Wand.

Regardless.....one will need to do lots, and lots, and lots, and lots of HOSs during the event to get more of the Christmas Candies to trade with the kiddos.