Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

What an experience   Fletcher's Tea Room and Bar

Started Dec-8 by Annemaree; 631 views.
Annemaree

Dec-8

Took a break from the game to take my fur babies to the beach.  Just as I got there I noticed some splashing close to shore from some marine animal.  I was reluctant to take the dogs out of the car in case (worst scenario a shark attacking a fish).  

When I walk down to get a closer look, I witnessed a dolphin giving birth!  Once the event was over they slowly made their way into deeper water and my dogs got out for their swim. Must say I love summer - In Australia our seasons are opposite yours

TLB2 (nvrsdiwsgd)

Dec-8

Wow. What a once in a lifetime experience!

Annemaree

Dec-8

Dolphin are common around here, I was really lucky one year, I was training for the Busselton Jetty swim and a dolphin swam between me and my dog. I was petrified what she would do, but my dog looked at the dolphin, looked at me and kept swimming.  It lasted less than a minute but is one of those moments you never forget.  Guess this will also be one of those

Hoe wonderful! Truly an amazing experience!

Myelle01

Dec-9

Both of those are wonderful experiences. Thanks for sharing.

OMG! What at FANTASTIC experience . . . did you whip out your phone or camera and get pics or a video?

XXOO ~ Dhyaniboom

Annemaree

Dec-9

no didn't take my phone with me as I go in with the dogs and it would be taken

LvlSlgr

Dec-9

OMG Annemaree! What a truly amazing experience! I appreciate you sharing with us.

Kid (Kidmagnet)
Staff

Dec-9

WOW! Had no idea they'd come to shore to do so. Very cool.