Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Still not able to Play on iPad   Technical Issues

Started 12/10/19 by !RAGGIE-TX/OR (MaggieHand); 4858 views.

Hi:

been following Boo’s and your thread here. Boo is on my friend’s list....waiting for her to get her game back!crying_cat_face

I’m reading your game is back after a fashion. Will send pm....if you need more friends.angel

Hi Maggie, I don’t see you on my friends list anymore so send me a new invitation if you can, or I’ll see if I still have your game ID somewhere and reinvite you this evening.

Welcome back! Catherine

TLB2 (nvrsdiwsgd)

Feb-29

I almost missed her!

She doesn't have the ! in front of her name. Look for Raggie

Hope that helps.

L. Diana (LDiana)

Mar-5

I can’t figure out how to start a new post in a thread!!

However, I too lost my game on 10/31/19 - like everyone else buyIng the discounted diamonds. Game blanked out before even opening. I tried over & over for more then 17 weeks & thru several up dates with no luck. 

then late last week I decided to try 1 more time before just deleting it. It came up! Unfortunately, it was a brand new game starting with nothing. Level 1 new I’d#. Thanks to a message I saw here, I asked Big fish if they could transfer my old game to my new id#. THEY DID! Everything (coins, diamonds, achievements, inventory etc.) only thing that didn’t transfer were my friends but I’m working on it. 

If you get a new id# ask to have your old game transferred!

Boo9339

Mar-5

Hi,

I'm so glad you got it straightened out.  It's sure been a long time waiting for this fix.  And thank you for the info about your friends list.  I'll be sure and write down all their numbers so I can invite them back.

Isn't it great to play again?  

Boo

Boo9339

Mar-5

Hi and thank you,

I got my game back a couple of days ago and it's all in tact.  I'm trying to get the items for the two winter event pets but otherwise what I'm missing can't be replaced.  By that I mean since I missed the whole winter event I couldn't collect items or coins that I would have gotten had I played.  And I'll have to wait a year for the winter 'ghosts' and achievements.  It's a lot to lose but I'm just happy to get my game back.  Four months is a very long time for a Midnight Castle addict like myself.

Here is my game id,  i2510197 if you want to friend me.

Thank you again, 

Boo

misstracy22

Mar-7

Hi, 

I’ve been reading your posts about your game. Sorry you have had so much trouble, and so pleased you have things sorted. 
I was wondering if you wanted another friend to help replenish your stocks.

Let me know, and I’ll send an invite.

Take care, Tracybee

Boo9339

Mar-7

Thank you so much.  But I believe I was very lucky.  I got everything back in my game except for the the avatars I missed from the castle challenges these last four months.  I would love to have you as a friend in the game.  My game id is i2510197.  It's so good to have my game back.  I'm really grateful for this forum too.  There is so much helpful information here and so many nice players that help each other.  

Happy gaming!

Boo

KatieAn56

Mar-7

Hi Boo, sorry to hear about losing your game.  Am very glad you got it back!! I have sent you an invite if you would like another friend.  My player name is Kate.  Hope to see ya in the castle!

Boo9339

Mar-8

Hi Kate;

Thanks and I'll look for the invite.  I really appreciate it.

Good luck in the castle  

Boo