Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

PC Winter Event Helpers   The Consortium

Started Dec-10 by April @ MC (April54321); 2472 views.

If you would like to help the Consortium with the Winter Event on PC, please list your details here. Even if you have contacted Debbie or myself via PM, please put your details in thread also. 

Please list your name, level, if you have crafted the Winter Pets, and how you think you can best help - egg collector, egg drop off point or assist with gifting of wands and decorations. 

eg. April, level 32, all Winter Pets crafted, assist with gifting decorations. 

Thank you all so very much.

Please CC Debbie in on all replies

TinyFaerie
Staff

Dec-10

I can help pass to the consortium. I prefer not to post my Id but anyone feel free to pm if you would like me to pass your eggs on. I did this last year.

anglegirl70

Dec-10

Sandy, level 89, all winter pets crafted except the last two that came out. I have some eggs to donate.  2 Baby Mamnoth, 1 Fire Rooster, 4 Joyful penguin 1 sled Dog and 2 winter cats.  I'm not sure what candies you need.  If I can find out that then I'll let you know if I have any of that to donate.  I don't have very many wands but I'm willing to share if I have anything you can use.  If I have or can get any of the candies you need, I'll share them also.  Thank you in advance for your help.

HMH (breezyhmh)

Dec-10

I'm more than happy to help what little I can. I don't really have extras of anything from last year. I can definitely help pass eggs to the consortium though, like TinyFaerie described. I also would prefer that my ID not be posted. But just shoot me a PM if you would like me to act as a go-between. 

HMH, level 67, all Winter Pets crafted. 

I do have a few cards of different colors and some of the parts for the other Christmas pets (turkey feather, fox's brush, bird's trill) that I can share as well.

Thank you TF. We won’t ask anyone to post IDs (unless they want to) so you’re safe there.

I understand you were a fantastic egg drop off point last year, so that would be a fabulous help.

We will be in touch regarding this as soon as poss. 

Hi HMH,

Thank you for reaching out. The items needed to help the egg collectors are - holiday wands and;
       - decorations - Candy Cane, Tree Trimming, Christmas Bell, Christmas Wreath, Santa Hat and Christmas Star.

We will be in touch as soon as poss. 

SharpEye1

Dec-10

Hi April,

I had let Debbie know I'm happy to pass along eggs and decorations to PC Consortium members.  I have PenWeb's 4 games and Dot's PC game as my Consortium friends to pass things to.  No need to gift back as I really don't need anything.  relaxed

My game name is Sharp Eye (Level 95).  I have crafted all the pets (including the 2 new ones) but I have a few Xmas eggs (and others) and all the decorations needed for trading with the kids, so I'm happy to help!

Ada heart_eyes

Hi Sandy,

Thank you for reaching out. The items needed to help the egg collectors are - holiday wands and;
       - decorations - Candy Cane, Tree Trimming, Christmas Bell, Christmas Wreath, Santa Hat and Christmas Star.

Your name has been added to the list and we will be in touch. 

Thank you so much.

We will add your name to the list and let you know where we need you as soon as poss. 

In reply toRe: msg 6

All players, 

Thank you so much for your responses so far - keep them coming.

Rather than reply to every post, please assume that once your details are here, you have been added to the list.

We will let everyone know more details when the lists are more complete.