Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

PC Egg Drop Off Points   Archives

Started 12/13/19 by April @ MC (April54321); 17589 views. (Closed)(Closed to new replies)
SirePeteS

1/11/20

Thanks ... back in the game! Ramping up slowly.

SirePeteS

1/11/20

Could use wands. Wonder how you get so many. Like Debbie implied - my wands disappear like hot was from a candle.

Pete - ID: 822927

TinyFaerie
Staff

1/11/20

Pete I have you for a friend and can send them

GrannyBee

1/11/20

Hi, Pete,

I've only used them to get the new "ghosts" and to do the CC so I've been able to build up a few. So send me an invite or else when I log back into the game for midday gifting I'll send you one. :)

GrannyBee

1/12/20

Gosh, Pete - have you as a friend now but can't send you any wands because you don't have them on your wish list?

FlaFerret

1/12/20

And I appreciate that so much!!   Thank you!

Same to each & every one of you who so kindly have been sending me wands - I've really enjoyed collecting eggs for Team Egg Roll - and the wands you send are a big help!

Hugs,

Nickie

• Edited January 12, 2020 11:19 am  by  FlaFerret
GinnyTLC

1/12/20

Pete

I have you as a friend but don't see wands on your wish list.

Haven't been doing DQs so have plenty to send, also red yarn balls and Snow white eggs for the new pets. 

• Edited January 12, 2020 4:10 pm  by  GinnyTLC
FlaFerret

1/26/20

Well, I just sent off my last eggs to consortium members... and it was a bummer, as I could only send two - I didn't have the 'right eggs' for the last two pick-up folks.   Did two more quests & only got one more egg that didn't work either LOL.     If the egg pick-up points are leaving eggs on their wish list a little bit longer, I can get the last eggs in my inventory sent out as soon as the gift-slots turn over for the next day .

Thanks for letting me take part in this - it got a little crazy here at the end, as eggs got rather scarce - the quests got really stingy with dropping eggs most of the time!  But overall, it was fun & I'm glad that the consortium is collecting stuff for people who weren't able to play in the event!   

In reply toRe: msg 134
Robert (amf368)

1/26/20

I have switched to spring room two. I will leave the three eggs on my with list of Robert and Robert2 for a couple more days for people who still want  to get rid of an egg. I will continue to send eggs to the consort till my supply is gone for they change there wish list. The FORTH gifting slot is know a cheap item for friends who want to  gift. I will be going back to the ICE BREATH CHALLEGE by the end of the week. 

SharpEye1

1/26/20

Now that the WE is over, as I mentioned in my previous post (when I gave my final egg total stats) regarding Team Egg Roll players that were added to my game, I plan to start deleting those event players as I now have 191, which is too much to keep up with.  However, if any of you prefer to remain as a regular game friend, PM me, and I MAY be able to keep a few. 

Please, do not take this personally.....I enjoyed helping as long as I could but, now I need to get back to what is manageable for me.....especially as I also have had to drastically limit my time on the computer in order to help my shoulder/arm heal while going to physical therapy twice a week.

Thank you all for your support during Team Egg Roll and your understanding of my current situation.  I will keep all your names and ID's for the next event, if you want to join me then.

Ada