Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

PC Egg Drop Off Points   Archives

Started 12/13/19 by April @ MC (April54321); 17557 views. (Closed)(Closed to new replies)

Hi FlaFerret,

Thank you so much for your contributions. I think the Consortium members will still have eggs on their Wishlists for a while yet, as all the egg drop players still need to forward their eggs on.

I’m so glad you enjoyed the event. It can get a bit tiresome and repetitive towards the end, so props to you for sticking with it to the last day.

katiek2

1/27/20

Hi April,

Please find attached below my Team Egg Roll report for the 2019 Christmas Event.  I was in Group 1.  

Wow KatieK! 

Fabulous work by you and all the fantastic (or should I say eggcellent) collectors. We still have a bit of work to do to get all the eggs to the consortium, but what a great team effort.

Thank you so much

GrannyBee

1/27/20

Hi, April and Debbie,

I couldn't figure out how to just make a new post so am attaching my Team EggRoll results here.

Thanks for letting me take part - I'm looking forward to helping with the Spring Event too! :)

GrannyBee (Ms. B.)

Robert (amf368)

1/27/20

My PC games will continue to send eggs to the consort members till there gone or they change there wish list Between my two Pc games I have 4-snowman, 12 little white bear, 35 fire rooster, 21 penguin, 28 winter cat, and 30 sled dog.

In reply toRe: msg 141
oiuoiu321

1/27/20

I ended the event with 15 eggs in my inventory.  I will gift them directly to Consortium members, which will take another couple of days.  Now that I don't have to get them off of my game ASAP, I decided that it would be silly to pass them on to the collectors.

But I want to thank all the Collectors, who helped me get so many eggs. Even though I often was prioritizing giving straight to the Consortium members, I still was able to gives tons to the Collectors.  Thank you so much for helping in this way!

I also want to thank everyone who gifted me event items, especially the Holiday Wands.  I went into this event with a fair amount in my inventory (mostly gifted from friends) and I was able to smash my total from last year.  This year's total...

446 eggs!

tada tada tada tada tada 

I plan to play again next year, and so will be collecting Winter Event items for quite a while to get stock for next year.  If you can help, I'd really appreciate it.  I may even collect Holiday Wands all year.  I thought I had plenty stockpiled this year, but I ended up needing way more than I could collect, even with everyone helping me, I ended up buying over 150 with diamonds. 

FlaFerret

1/27/20

Wow, 446 eggs?   That's amazing!!!   You did a fantastic job!!!

Thanks so much for the tip about collecting wands for next year!   I took it off my wishlist when the event ended, but I'm going to put it back on, so I'll be better prepared next year!!

One last note -- I just sent the last eggs out of my inventory to the collectors - so if you are one of those who needs to remove "excess" people from your friend list, you can remove me now - I totally understand & I appreciate all of you who helped out!!!   Of course, if you want to keep me on your list, that's wonderful too!   I don't always play regularly, kinda hit-and-miss during normal times, though I love the special events!!

I just wanted to let you all know I don't have any further eggs to send you, so it's safe to remove me if you need to.   (Other than the white Stoat eggs, but I'm guessing anyone who played the private rooms at all ended up with tons of those, so is there any need for me to send those?  I missed a good many days playing the private rooms at all & I still ended up with over 400 of those eggs!)

Debbie (Debbie1845)

1/27/20

Oiu, When I constantly refer to you as a 

SUPERSTAR starssparklesdizzy Egg Collector...

WOW!! My dear friend, you seriously are not playing around!! tigerfrogmonkeypigpenguinsnowmanroosteroctopus

Your new record setting, 446 WE Pet Eggs, is proof of that!  I adore the fact that you enthusiastically plan ahead for joining us once again next year!! 

Oiu, I need you to know this, straight from my heart blue_heartpurple_heart...

As I have always said , and will continue to say, each and every person who volunteers to join us on Team Egg Roll, is of equal value. No person or player is any higher or lower in value to us. Team Egg Roll works so incredibly well, because we all work together in unison as a T-E-A-M!!

However what I find so amazingly remarkable about you Oiu....is not that you are just a Team Player and a Superstar Egg Collector, but at the very core of it all, you Oiu, are Team Egg Roll’s heart two_hearts and soul, and driving force!! starsrainbowinnocent

Without you Oiu, (heaven forbid speak_no_evil), we would be completely lost!!  Truly and most sincerely my dear friend, I never want to find us set adrift like on a rudderless boat...with no anchor. 

My awesome, most supportive and dedicated dear friend, 

You very clearly represent what Team Egg Roll is all about, at the same time rocking and rolling all of those many hundreds of Eggs you have Collected, 

You are truly an inspiration to me personally, as well as all of us on Team Egg Roll, and the Entire Consortium Team!!

With much love, great respect, and honor which is beyond simple words, I am so humbled by all that you do. I tip my hat off to you tophat and thank my lucky stars star2 that you are so very generous and giving, and willing to understand your great significance to Team Egg Roll!! 

With much love heartpulse and the greatest respect, 

Debbie kissing_heart

In reply toRe: msg 144
Robert (amf368)

1/28/20

Thanks to all who sent me eggs. I have been sending them to the other  consortium members as fast as I can. I have a list of all who gave me eggs on both Pc games. I am still getting some eggs. I will leave the egg list up till Sunday night.  I will be rejoining the ice breath challenge after that.

oiuoiu321

1/28/20

blush Thanks Debbie, I'm blushing!  I really did manage to play alot more this year.

I forgot in my post to thank the other Egg Collectors.  I think I forgot because I didn't have any direct contact with them.  But I knew they were out there helping out the Team so much.  I especially appreciate the effort put in by those for whom this was the first Winter Event, it's so much more work if you go into it with no Event Items.  And of course, some people have more of an Actual Life than me, and had so much less time to play, and still contibuted so much.

To everyone who helped out Team Egg Roll, on any platforrm, YOU ROCK!!!