Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

PC Egg Drop Off Points   Archives

Started 12/13/19 by April @ MC (April54321); 18315 views. (Closed)(Closed to new replies)

I think you’ll have to build a really big nest using some of that dry grass and tinder lying around - hopefully this will help on the bushfire front as well. Then fill it up with lots of ice, and a couple of cold drinks for yourself incase you get thirsty with all this amazing work you are doing.

Thanks for the info on Roberts games. I will add them to the list.

Keep up the fabulous work! 

Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

12/16/19

Hello my darling,

Can you please have a look at post one and put up the eggs that have been designated to your group in your wishlist?

Those are Baby Mammoth, Fire Rooster and Funny Yeti.

You have lovely elves with full sacks of eggs but you have different eggs up on all four of your games.

They have no place to drop them off.

Cheers,

Jenifer

Hi Jenifer,

Thanks for keeping an eye out on PC - love the community spirit on the forum.

I think this one is my fault as I accidentally cc’d the iOS Consortium in on an earlier post that was meant to go to the PC Consortium - my bad. 

Cheers 

April 

CC to PenWeb
Annemaree1

12/17/19

wow just done the math on the eggs, since the event is officially 43 days, i will have sent out 645 eggs to the consortium member and friends.  That's one big omelette

Crystal;P (12earth45)

12/17/19

WOW 

amazing and a BIG thank you!. Is this because you have not crafted any of the pets yet?

I feel this is especially important, as many having issues with their games.

heart_eyesbouquetheart_eyes_cat You’re at Star!star2innocent

Annemaree1

12/17/19

Yes I have recently returned to the game and had to start over, so I don't have any of them crafted. 

I have crafted the other Christmas pets that don't require any eggs and also received a couple from the challenges, will probably do it again next time around but not as seriously, I would love to offer some of my other friends gift, I feel I am neglecting them.  I would also like to open my slots up to receive gifts also.

PenWeb

12/17/19

Hi Jenifer,

I have listed the eggs according to the group I was assigned for each game I have.

Nell is group 2

Nell2 group 3

OneCent group 1

GMA group 2 

So --- different eggs for different games.

If there is something wrong with this grouping, would someone please let me know?

If you are not on my friends list of any of these games and wish to give eggs, please send me a request.

PenWeb, playing as Nell, Nell2, OneCent, and GMA

TinyFaerie
Staff

12/17/19

Anne if at least open one item on your wish list for wands I can send those to you so you have plenty. I wouldn't worry about gifting to others. Most know you collecting eggs and won't miss gifting or mind Im sure.

SharpEye1

12/17/19

Hi all,

I am enjoying collecting eggs for the Consortium!  I did want to let you know, though, that I will be away, with no computer, Dec. 18 through 20, so while I'll leave my list up to receive eggs, I won't be passing them on until I get back.  Hope this doesn't impact things for you too much!

Thanks,

Ada heart_eyes

• Edited December 17, 2019 2:16 pm  by  SharpEye1
Annemaree1

12/17/19

Wands don't seem to be a problem,  have 67 ATM, but I would feel terrible if I couldn't send back to the friends sending me gifts