Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

iOS Egg Drop Off Points   Archives

Started Dec-13 by April @ MC (April54321); 5664 views. (Closed)(Closed to new replies)
Debbie (Debbie1845)

Dec-18

My dearest fellow Consortium Team Members, Friends, and Helpers, 

It is with a very sad, heavy, and broken heart broken_heart, that I please ask you, if you might take a moment to see our very dear friend April’s post, in the folder, “Messages From the Heart “. 
https://forums.delphiforums.com/midnightcastle/messages/2968/1

Perhaps if you have the time, you might be able to share a word of comfort, at this very difficult time for her. 
Thank you so much for being, the fantastic, embracing community that we are!! Always being here for one another!!

Humbly, 

Debbie pray

Attention ALL Consortium Members...

Big News , major announcement is coming, so please stay tuned. tv

Check back regularly and often for this exciting twist, that will affect everyone’s games...

The impending information, will be released shortly...

We hope you are as excited about it as we are!! 

Debbie & April 

We are ready to unveil our big twist...

Please All Consortium Members, refer to the Egg Drop Off Points, associated with their platform!! 
Have fun and enjoy!! kissing_heart 

misstracy22

Jan-5

Hi,
Made the changes to my wish list, ready with the different eggs to collect.
Egg group 1 - please display Baby Mammoth, Fire Rooster, Funny Yeti.
Thank you, Tracy

Hi...

I am collecting :

L 82 : yeti egg, baby mammoth egg, fire rooster egg

L 91 : yarn, wands, Snow White egg

L 95 : reindeer egg, penguin egg, white bear egg

can,t remember which group is which.

Happy to change what is collected.... or to gift whoever is in need.santatada

Noted! I have changed my list to Sled Dog, Snowman and Winter Cat, ready for the next round. 

~Catheryne 

Hi Crystal, if you go back to msg1 in this thread, you should be able to tell which group each of your games belongs to, and change your wishlists accordingly. Give me or Debbie a shout if you need help!
~Catheryne 

Hi Catherine:
thanks , my list are up to date for now, was only doing L82 and L91....added L95 later.

just hope all have caught their “ghosts” consortium can help with the rest after event ends. Passing out wands to those in need.princessdizzy

In reply toRe: msg 16

Hi, I just wanted to let everyone know that John was finally able to get into the game and change his room to the winter room. He has not been able to play much, and is not able to help us collect eggs this year.  So sorry about that! I will help him get going and will let you know if he needs anything else.

attie1234

Jan-14

GM Debbie! As you probably have noticed, I have taken down  my wishlist for eggs on my Benit game and I am going to concentrate on my Attie game (still collecting) for the rest of this CE. My total count from my Benit game is:

Little White Bear- 48

Penguin- 32

Reindeer- 33

With a total of 143 eggs. 

I would like to say a HUGE THANK YOU to all my wonderful friends for helping with Team Egg Roll! What a wonderful group!

kissing_heart Attie (Benit)

• Edited January 28, 2020 4:03 pm  by  attie1234
misstracy22

Jan-14

Hi Attie,

Thank you so much for the incredible amount of Eggs you have brought in and donated on behalf of the Consortium. It’s magnificent you have helped everyone so much.

We are so overwhelmingly (that’s a big word for me, hope it’s spelt correctly) grateful. 

Thank you from all in the Consortium, friends and those in need of eggs.

Tracybouquetclaprat