Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

iOS Egg Drop Off Points   Archives

Started 12/13/19 by April @ MC (April54321); 7389 views. (Closed)(Closed to new replies)
KatieAn56

1/28/20

Thank you oiuoiu. In looking at what others have collected it didn't seem like a large amount. LOL!! Your kind words and thanks are very much appreciated. 

Before the WE I was getting a few eggs from the Wheel, but during the WE/CC I only got one. unamused

This was my first WE and my first time joining Team Egg Roll!!

• Edited January 28, 2020 1:50 pm  by  KatieAn56

Hi, Crystal, I must have been confused too! You and Debbie were the only friends with the same eggs as me, so I was sending them to both of you!

I only got two eggs from the wheel, but didn’t play as much as in previous years, so I thought that was why.

maybe next time I will have better luck!

misstracy22

1/29/20

Hi,

Just to let you know to please send any WE eggs to the consortium members. I’m sure you know who we are. Only some other players may not. So we are - 

Debbie -

Catherine 

and me Tracy - 

If you find we don’t have the eggs you want to gift, please just PM us and we can change our wish lists. 
You are and have been a wonderful star, collecting eggs and gifting to the consortium members.

We thank you so very much. 
Tracy snail

Final count, my friends and egg collectors passed 256 eggs to me during the event!  I received 50 Little White Bears, 48 Sled Dogs, 40 Penguins, 48 Snowmen, 31 Reindeer and 39 Winter Cats!

First prize to CindyK and her WitchyW game who contributed a massive 64 eggs!

Silver award for contributing 20 or more each are 1Ben, Attie, Benit, Kate and Zaza. 

Bronze for Blue, Jackie and Shan2 with 10 or more each.

Honorable mention to everyone one else who contributed:   April, Carly, Dawn, Fredismom, FrostyBread, Haven, Jacki, Loki, Lynn, Margarite, mipary, Savina, Shan1, Shroomie, Sinbad, TJ, Valerie (with 8!) and Waterhawk. 

Whew - that's a lot!  I even won two eggs off the Fortune Wheel myself, and I already have all the pets.

Well done to everyone who helped 'catch' the eggs and so generously donated them to the Consortium.  I'll continue to leave a winter egg or two on my list for a while longer to catch up with any one who still has eggs to gift.

~Catheryne

misstracy22

1/30/20

Hi Debbie,

Just to give you and everyone my egg count. This does not include those eggs I have gifted during the event.

Yeti - 63

Fire Rooster - 56

Baby Mammoth - 54

Winter Cat - 64

Snowman - 59

Sled Dog - 46

Total eggs 342 

and Wands - 450,  Special thanks to Jaussie and Di who together gifted 51 of those Wands.bouquetbouquet

Round of applause clapclap clapand thanks to all of you who helped and put up with all those players running around with baskets collecting the very precious eggs and WE items, You are all amazing. 

Hope to see you all next WE. 
Tracy dromedary_camel

TJ (StarBlazes)

2/2/20

Hi ladies, I still have quite a few of the Rooster, Mammoth, & Yeti eggs could one of you put those up or maybe one of each on your list so that I can continue gifting them unless you just want me to hold on to them for the consortium until they are needed just let me know what I should do.

Totals left 

Rooster-24

Mammoth-29

Yeti-25

In reply toRe: msg 46

Hi, everyone. I have many winter eggs that were passed to me this winter event by Loki, Sabrina, Cecilia 28, Zaza, Witchy, Karen-Kitty, 1Ben, Kate, Grandma6, Ibdapita, Jinny UK, Shan2, manyhugs, Karen, dona3, and Naqqan. Hope I didn’t miss anyone! You are all wonderful, thank you so much for your help and dedication to the other players! I have these to send to the consortium:

29 Reindeer 

39 Penguin 

50 Little White Bear

This is after sending 26 reindeer and 4 penguin eggs already! Good job, everyone!

Debbie (Debbie1845)

2/5/20

Hi Lady Pirate, TJ, & Cindy!!

So as to assist you with the remainder of the WE Pet Eggs, Tracy, Catherine, and I have them all posted on our Wishlists.  Additionally, Crystal, our Superstar Consortium Helper dizzydizzyhas all the We Pet Eggs posted across all three of her games!! So you may also send the Eggs to her!! This will help the transfer go much more expeditiously!! wink

If I may be of help or assistance or you need to be connected to help facilitate this, please just send me a PM!!

Thank you so very much for the Incredibly, Amazing job you have once again done this year for Team Egg Roll!! The Consortium is humbled by your generosity!!

As well,  I am so grateful for your dedication, support, and friendship!! kissing_heart

Debbie 

Hi Debbie:angel

placed all the eggs on my list....had to check it twice, as doubled up on winter cat. Lists adjusted. Busy time for work...so this seems the best way to help out consortium princess

misstracy22

2/7/20

Hi,

You are wonderful, thank you heaps.kissing_heart

Take care, enjoy the castle when you can.

Tracy octopus