Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Passing of a Loved One   Messages from the Heart

Started 12/17/19 by April @ MC (April54321); 2554 views.

Hello lovely forum folk,

I have had news of a death in the family early this morning.

I’m not sure when I will be able to pop back into the forum, or how well I will be able to function when I do; but I will do what I can.

Thank you all for you tremendous support during this event, and please do your best to support each other in my absence (I know you are all great at this anyway).

Hoping you all share time with friends and family this festive season. 

TinyFaerie
Staff

12/17/19

Im so Sorry April. I will pray for you and your family.

Debbie (Debbie1845)

12/17/19

April,

My very dear friend, my heart and prayers go out to you and your family during this difficult time!! 
I am so sorry for your loss!! Take all the time you need for yourself and your family. 
You are such a tremendous partner with me, in this Event, I know it will continue to go on so successfully, because of all the hard work you have put into it! 

Sending, strength, love, hugs, and  prayers, 

Debbie

XOXO

Crystal;P (12earth45)

12/17/19

Oh April!sleepy

so sorry to hear about this. Prayers and thoughts for you and family.pray

will try to assist Debbie, best  I can.dancerssanta

KatieAn56

12/17/19

April,

My condolences to you and your family.  Please know you and your family are in my thoughts and prayers. If I can do anything for you, please let me know.

Hugs-Kate

SharpEye1

12/17/19

Oh, April!! 

I'm so very sorry for your loss and I know it's even harder at this time of year!  I lost my brother this last January and my mom in August before him. You're in my thoughts and I'm sending prayers for comfort and strength for you and the family.  Take whatever time you need and we'll be here for you when you're ready.  Broken hearted or you! broken_heart

Ada 

• Edited December 17, 2019 7:33 pm  by  SharpEye1
Annemaree1

12/17/19

So very sorry for your loss April.

My prayers and blessings are going to you and your loved ones at this time.  Please take care of yourself and know if you need anyone there are many friends here to support you

attie1234

12/17/19

So so very sorry for your loss!  You and your family are in my thoughts and prayers! Hugs, Attie

BJApple

12/17/19

April, I am so very sorry for your loss.  Find comfort with your family and friends at this difficult time.  Betty

Tennco (carlyMC)

12/18/19

Prayers and hugs for you and your family at this time. Carlyheart