Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Dhyani Not Playing   Friends

Started Jan-1 by Dhyani (Dhyaniland); 3851 views.
katiek2

Jan-16

Di, I had to laugh - "what do you think I said?" has lately become a new game in our home.

Suenamie5

Jan-23

OMG, what a horrible set of hoops you have been having to jump through!!  I'm so sorry to see all the pain you've been in and how horrible the doctor's staff treated you.  That nurse does sound like a bitch!!

Thank God your cats don't know how to use a camera!!  Everything ends up on Youtube these days.  I know kitties can be funny sometimes and not always at appropriate moments.  I used to have a boy cat that loved to claw butts lol!

Prayers for your continued healing and decreasing pain.  It sounds like you help the healing process by treating the inflammation so promptly.

Rest and take good care of yourself Dhyani!!

Sue Suenami

Dhyani (Dhyaniland)

Jan-23

When I moved to Sequim to be closer to Mom & Dad I gave my 2 indoor/outdoor kitties to a friend/neighbor who lived a block over so they could stay in the area they called home.  One of the young boys is autistic and my kitties took to him like glue.  

I had my own apartment for a couple of years and got another (strictly indoor) kitty before moving in to care for Mom & Dad

Sadly, Dear Old Dad would NOT ALLOW me to bring that kitty with me.  So, I gave him to a very nice gal who lived in that apartment building.  I just visited them a few days ago.  He's now 11 years old, and sort of remembered me.

But YEARS before, while living in Seattle, a had a kitty who was FASCINATED with the O.J. trial.  I would leave for work and put some nature show on the TV to entertain him.  Almost every day I would come home and he would be sitting upright in my recliner, paw on the remote AND HE HAD SWITCHED THE CHANNEL . . .  AND WAS WATCHING THE TRIAL.  At first I thought I had left it on that channel, but made it a point to double/triple check before I left the apartment.  Yup, he WAS changing the channel!  If any one of my kitties could use a camera it would have been him. 

I have a pic somewhere of him in front of the TV perched on a coffee table watching the Trial.  Still cracks me up.  If I can find that pic I'll post it.  I think it's a Polaroid, the kind that develops after the camera spits it out.  Not sure if I ever scanned it.  Now the trick is to find it again . . .

XXOO ~ Dhyaniboom

Suenamie5

Jan-24

That's very kind of you to take care of your parents.  I was a caregiver for 7 years to my ex husband and I know it's really a lot. It's good you have humor on your side!!

How funny that your cat watched the OJ trialgrin.  Did he look as bothered by the verdict as Robert Kardasian did lol.  I have a cat that is indoor/outdoor and he enjoys listening to music.  I'm a huge Imagine Dragons fan and he will sit near the speaker when I play them.  My girl cat is super talkative just like I am.  She just carries on these conversations with me, like she's answering my questionsyum.

XOXOX  Sue

I'm a moron.  Was using my mandolin this morning to slice potatoes and forgot to use the holder thing and sliced clean off part of the tips & sides of TWO fingers (thumb and middle) clean off.  Bleeding like a stuck pig. 

Tryin not to puke, dressed and braced them for pressure & protection using my left hand, been napping off and on with hand elevated, changing dressings when saturated for the past 9 hours. Drinking Bone Broth with extra Collagen Peptides along the way.

The thumb has finally clotted, so at least I can type a bit with my right, sliced up thumb.  Will wait to re-dress the right middle finger again for a few more hours as it was the deepest slice.

Finished making the scalloped potato cassserole, took forever with one hand, baked it and a few minutes ago Dad pitched a ROYAL fit whenI asked him to take the casserole out of the oven.  GRRRRRRRRR.

Having said all that . . . I may miss a few Gift Rounds for the next few days.  May play the Song Title Chain Game here and there.  I might be able to do that left handed.

Time for more Bone Broth and SLEEEEEEEEEPsleepingsleepingsleeping

LvlSlgr

Feb-1

OMG Dhyani! I don't even own one of those because I know for certain I would slice off my fingertips.

Take care of yourself ... and hopefully deal old dad will "cooperate".

What makes me even more a moron . . . this isn't my first mandolin injury, although it IS the worst. 

*sigh*

MCDeeDee

Feb-1

Oh my gosh! That's just terrible!!! Along with your arm you are certainly not having a great New Year so far. I'm really sorry, Dhyani. Please take care. Hugs to you.

DeeDee/Diane(z)

TLB2 (nvrsdiwsgd)

Feb-1

Dang!!! I thought I wanted one of those.. but I have a couple friends that have sliced fingers with them. Take care friend and heal fast!