Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

I Have a PLAN!   Seasonal Events, CCs and Updates

Started Jan-1 by TLB2 (nvrsdiwsgd); 1675 views.
TLB2 (nvrsdiwsgd)

Jan-1

I'm tired of chasing non-existent dwarves.

Wasted an amulet on my PC game and got them all in less than 15 minutes. Don't need anything else to catch.

So.. my plan is to wait for tomorrow just before game change to activate the amulet on my ios games. Get the dwarves complete then move on to the  11 reindeer fawn!

Maybe this time I won't waste amulets

Wish I would have thought of this sooner.

LvlSlgr

Jan-1

Sounds like a plan!

PTG (anotherPTG)

Jan-2

A VERY GOOD PLAN!

Image result for Thumb up cartoon

Moonki

Jan-2

Brilliant! I. Wish I’d thought of that. I used an amulet and got them in 15 min, My daily quest was for the 3 dwarves and there 2 companions, so did them, but still...  I’ll remember this for the next challenge Moonki 

In reply toRe: msg 4
TinyFaerie
Staff

Jan-2

When the event first started I got all my ghosts for the achievements in 40 minutes using an amulat

TLB2 (nvrsdiwsgd)

Jan-3

Had 7 dwarves to go on phone game. Took me 20 minutes to complete both dwarves and reindeer cc. ( Before you judge, Give me a break.. it's a iPhone game..  only have 4 lands open... )

Needed 5 on iPad. Got that and the reindeer (think they were tired, had to look hard for them) but took about 15 minutes.

So I used 1 amulet on each game to complete the 2 cc. And still took less time than waiting and moving around from area to area.

On to the dice and Anabel! I just know this one will not go well..

LvlSlgr

Jan-3

TLB2 (nvrsdiwsgd) said:

On to the dice and Anabel! I just know this one will not go well.

What?? No plan for the dice and Anabel? LOL

Susanna502MC

Jan-3

The only amulets I have are for HOS cool-down. I kind of remember something about the morph cool-down, but I think at that time it was too expensive so I didn't get it. I don't remember seeing anything about a ghost cool-down. How do you get them?

TLB2 (nvrsdiwsgd)

Jan-3

It was offered at the same time as the morph cool down. I just got the one for the floating things. It was kinda pricey but I figured why not. Had enough coins or gems (don't remember the cost or what it was) so I could get it.

I don't know if it's available anymore? Or how you could get it.

TLB2 (nvrsdiwsgd)

Jan-3

smile LOL no.. just play it as soon as I can.

Not doing too good either.. PC is 1/4. iPad is 1/4. iPhone is 2/2 (and I won an item so got an achievement too) Well, 2nd notch of 3.