Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Friends of MaryCricket   Friends

Started Jan-3 by whitebutterfly54 (redbutter54); 976 views.

Just a note to let friends of MaryCricket know she is no longer a Delphi member.  She has a lot of things going on and just doesn't have time for forums right now.  Plus security has always been a big concern for her.  Her game videos and pics will be missed.

Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

It was frustrating not to be able to physically PM her.

She'd ask for help but I just could not reply.

Debbie (Debbie1845)

Jan-11

Hi White Butterfly!!

I am trying to send you a PM, but it is not  going through. When you have a moment, would you be able to PM me, so I may ask you about something??

Thank you so very much!! 

Debbie 

Debbie, I think I read somewhere that we have to be friends in order to PM.  I think I added you.  But I'm not really sure how any of this works.  See if you have a message from me.

Kidmagnet
Staff

Jan-15

Delphi is not a security risk just wanted to add that in case people read this and get the impression it was. Mary was not sure how to work some of the areas. If anyone has concerns please let me know.

On your Preference page is an option to allow member to member emails. This is antiquated wording and today only controls whether or not you can receive PMs.

Your personal information is not given out to any members, never has been.

mdpetdoc

Jan-15

Nothing online is ever completely secure. The very public scandal of how Facebook distributed personal information should make people realize this but there are some who still think Facebook protects personal information. The scandal has made FB more careful but if you carefully review all terms of use, you will discover that using FB gives them permission to obtain contact information from your device. This means when you use FB from your cell phone you expose your own information and that of anyone whose number or address is in your contact list. 

Exposure of my personal information on Delphi is much less of a risk than FB, paying bills online, online banking, using gmail, and many other things people think are secure. 

Kidmagnet
Staff

Jan-16

My point being that Delphi does not divulge the info you enter when you sign up to anyone.