Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Pet hates    Howling with the Hostess

Started Jan-11 by Wendulka; 1452 views.
Wendulka

Jan-11

Not our pets, obviously no one could hate those cute little creatures. But i was thinking today, midnight castle is such a truly awesome game, i've never found one like it and i've looked and looked, and downloaded lots of hidden objects games from elephant games and big fish games, only to try them and delete them disappointed. I live in fear of what i'll do when i have no further to go in this game.

Still, there are a few little things that annoy. I always wish all routes through the different map locations, like the castle, town, elvyn forest and so on, were circular. So we could for example start at the castle gates, and when all the other 11 rooms in the castle are unlocked, we could go through them as a big circle and end up back at the castle gates. Also, being a bit OCD, i wish all the locations had the same number of rooms. That would really neat.

What is everybody else's little hates or annoyances?

Other than that horrific spider that I wish had never been created, the glitch where you try to collect the item at the top of the screen & it pulls up the notifications, which breaks your connection to the server, & you lose your progress!!!! OMG! How I wish they would fix that!!!!!!!!

hoggamer

Jan-13

I wish that the achievements that still needed to be completed be at the top of the list  It would save time on the scrolling.  Also, I wish that, in crafting, that you could hit the first letter of the item's name and it would put you in the general area without having to scroll every time --  tedious

hoggamer, I totally agree about the achievements list.  But on the crafting, there is a line right above the "Items" tab that says search.  If you put part of a word in there, it will search for any items containing that word (or letters).

hoggamer

Jan-14

Well, thanks.  I guess I hadn't pay attention  to a search box but it would be nice to tap a letter and be there.   Lorie

I couldn't remember off the top of my head, so I just opened the game to do a check.  You can't just type in a letter because, for instance, if you type in the letter "b", the search box will show every item with a "b" in its name.  But if you type in "potion", then a list of all the names that include the word "potion" will come up, which narrows things down considerably.  And if you type in a few letters, like "bem", up pops Bemusing Potion.  So you don't have to type the whole name, just a few consecutive letters.

PTG (anotherPTG)

Jan-15

When first doing a round of puzzles I just typed the letter "q". That brought up the squirrel egg, the unique stamp and several others that were not so important . All these were worth more than 3 diamonds so my first play was to get the 5 diamonds and go on from there

KeepSeeker

Jan-17

Wendulka
I SO agree! Love this game. Playing with super nice people and opening doors onto beautiful graphics.....Wonderful!
Your circular, symmetric route seems more than reasonable to me.
KeepSeeker
KeepSeeker

Jan-17

I hear you, Desertdruid.  When the ladybug is above the ornament in the Christmas Tree hoh I begin to hyperventilate. Well, maybe that’s extreme, but I do plan my collection ending with ladybug to avoid the interruption!  Grrrrrrr!

KeepSeeker

hoggamer

Jan-20

I understand of what you speak, now that I tried typing in a partial title.  I guess my mind was  on a less broad search.  I was thinking of work and how it's made easier to to select a test out of 50 by typing the first letter.  It quickly scrolls you to that area.  I didn't look  or notice a search box in the craft area until you mention it.  But, thanks for looking.  If you are interested, my Id 762324 - Lorie if you like to add me and I did do a starter game Id 849453 - Koipeach.  Have a great day.