Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Music... What do you lsitsen to?   Fletcher's Tea Room and Bar

Started Jan-12 by Kattlyn Raven (cindykat325); 540 views.
Kattlyn Raven (cindykat325)
Staff

How about a thread for music genres? Maybe this will allow folks to find other who enjoy the same type of music they do...

What do you like to listen to and why? (Music can hit people in amazingly different ways...please don't "dis" other people's choices - it's a soul and heart thing...

I enjoy

what folks out in the larger world probably call American Rock n Roll

what folks out in the larger world probably call American Country

and Folk music (American, Irish, English, Scottish...)

Classical (Stravinsky!), classic Rock (Boston, Heart, MoodyBlues, Doobies), Blues (Chicago-style & StevieRayVaughan), great guitar (Santana, Clapton, George Harrison), Eric Satie, jazz flute, anything with oboe & in a minor key. Eclectic, huh?

PTG (anotherPTG)

Jan-13

In reply toRe: msg 3
PTG (anotherPTG)

Jan-13

OTTILIE PATTERSON - I Love My Baby / Kay Cee Rider (1957)

50s Skiffle - New Orleans - Rhythm And Blues B & A-Side Pye Nixa N.15109 (1957) Accompanied by Chris Barber's Jazz Band. (1) Trumpet: Pat Halcox & written by...

katiek2

Jan-13

30 & 40's big band & sound tracks from musicals  - not my era, but learned to love them because that's all my parents would have on the radio; 50's & 60's R & R; English sound starting with Beatles; Simon & Garfunkle; Neil Diamond; WHAM and George Michael solo (some of his lyrics are raunchy, but so many of those he wrote are really beautiful; Jim Croce, so many of the 70s & 80's but can't remember the singer or group names; not a fan of what is called music now.

Di (amina046)

Jan-13

You might enjoy this, one of my favourites

Giovanni Punto (Jan Václav Stich) Horn Concerto No.5 in F major, Radek Baborak

Giovanni Punto (Jan Václav Stich) Horn Concerto No.5 in F major 1. Allegro moderato 2. Adagio 3. Rondeau en chasse Radek Baborák Horn Prague Chamber Orchestr...

Di (amina046)

Jan-13

Great guitar, but classic

Concierto de Aranjuez - Joaquín Rodrigo II. Adagio / Pablo Sáinz-Villegas - LIVE

Pablo Sáinz-Villegas, Spanish Guitar http://www.pablosainzvillegas.com Radio and Television Orchestra of Spain Conductor: Carlos Kalmar Teatro Monumental Mad...

P1tbull

Jan-16

I think my pic says it all LOL. I'm a huge fan of rock. I particularly like classic rock but also southern rock, blues rock, alternative rock and folk rock. This also extends into heavy metal. However, upon saying that, I listen to most kinds of music depending on my mood etc. I've been known to get up and dance to the Village People (on holiday in Bali), ABBA (at a party), UB40 (at their Singapore concert), hmm yes, music soothes the soul and puts me in that happy place haha

THE 6O'S ANYTHING STOPPED WHEN HARD, AND ACID ROCK CAME IN.   SORRY, VERY FEW OF THAT STUFF DO I LIKE.   THE EAGLES ARE MY ALL TIME FAVORITE.  BEST ALBUM WAS HELL FREEZES OVER.   I TEND TO FIND MY STYLE ON ONLINE RADIO DURING EVENTS.  GETS ME THROUGH ALL THE SPECIAL ROOMS WITHOUT HAVING TO THINK OF WHAT I AM DOING.  ALSO BLOCKS OUT TO SOME EXTENT WHAT THE 13 YEAR OLD HAS BLASTING ON HIS RADIO OR THE TV.   WISH HIS MOM HAD TO SHOWED HIM HOW TO DO THAT.