Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

To My Gifting with Friends   Friends

Started Jan-16 by dair (dairr); 313 views.
dair (dairr)

Jan-16

Hi Hello To all my darling & generous friends,most of you know I keep a as I receive from you each list...that's how I gift...what I adore about how our castle set up Christmas is I am given a way & means to gift those I rarely ever hear from or gift with daily...

okay..with the holiday in mind I Christmas tree gift everyone Christmas eve Christmas day and the day after I also gift news years day through the Christmas tree....

I had a bounty of left over gifts and a list I was backed up at daily gifting,then ummmm this just finished fall event folks put up air ship only lists,along with crafted items...I get a 30coin gift and you get 150  or2000 coin gift...????? I can't do trina quests because everyone wants air ship items... you see my AHHHHHHHHH darn it give a solution....

of course I have friends who haven't up dated their wish list in YEARS..sure would be nice...doesn't matter if you do or don't update your list I adore having you anyway...

okay I have friends who go off game for long periods take down their wish lists but not before loading me with gifts I can't reciprocate till they return...for example I owed MISSXY over 15 gifts...adore you girl friend... Tess does the same thing...adore you as well Girl Friend...

I just finished catching up list by putting pink packages under YOUR TREES..so I hope everyone I daily gift with realizes I haven't cheated them I pink gifted them...

what i'd lose sleep if I thought any of you thought i'd cheat them out of a  gift I owed them.. and ahhhh I did trina quests while at it.. was a paid off in coins extras etc  way of getting through her 50 scene requests...

ummmmm if you please be so kind as to add something other then a air ship item onto your wish list it be truly appreciated.. if not please don't gift me those air ship items are getting hard to come by I have achievements to finish that require doing the air ship Then it grate on my nerves if I didn't or couldn't reciprocate your gifts to me..

thank you for hearing me ....

Be Well

Your MC Friend

Dair

SharpEye1

Jan-16

Hi there, my friend!  I have plenty of air ship items I can gladly send you.  As for return gifting, please don't feel you need to return every time as I am at the end of content (as you know), have all achievements done (except those outlandish Trina ones), so I don't REALLY need anything.  I just try to keep a mix of items on my list for those players working on the post card achievement.

Good to hear from you!

Ada heart_eyes