Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Chair   Achievements and Musings

Started Jan-17 by tddlr2cl; 736 views.
tddlr2cl

Jan-17

What is the secret in the underground treasury with the chair

attie1234

Jan-17

Hi. I hope this is correct.  I got it from "Game Interactives" that we are so lucky to have been done by AEGram. 

UNDERGROUND TREASURY 
…Dragon behind the empty throne will breathe fire and smoke when head clicked (Level 50 and beyond

Have Fun! dancer Attie cat2

tddlr2cl

Jan-17

I did that but the chair does not move TVs for the suggestion

attie1234

Jan-17

I am so sorry that wasn’t what you were looking for. I am not sure about the chair doing anything so maybe someone with more knowledge will come through and help you with it. Good Luck and Have Fun! dancer Attie cat2

tddlr2cl

Jan-17

The chair is supposed to turn around and expose a secret

attie1234

Jan-18

Oh wow!  I have never seen that happen. Fingers crossed you will get it figured out and please share if so.  Good Luck and Have Fun! dancer Attie

tddlr2cl, where did you get that info?  Just curious because I've never heard of it.

ARIZONA (ARIZONA9)

Jan-19

Ok, if you just click on the throne without using the ZZ items there is a short dialog at the top that says

BEHIND THIS THRONE IS A SECRET or something like that .  So my best guesses is it is either the Flame Shooting Dragon

or the ITEMS you get from the Throne

AEGram

Jan-20

tddlr2cl said:

What is the secret in the underground treasury with the chair

When you click on the throne in the Underground Treasury (in the Town), the message that presents is: The back of this throne has a secret.

As attie1234 has already correctly stated, the dragon is the "back of the throne" ...... at Level 50 when you activate the Crown of Gnomish Heritage, several things happen..... the dragon becomes animated and will breathe fire, smoke, and make a noise..... you get the Spectral Blade to repair (it's an artifact to destroy evil)......and when you accept the next Prof. Pinfeathers quest to to to Chris Arwin (5 tasks) and Oberon (5 tasks), there is black matter that shows up on many of the areas and inside some of the HOSs.

This black matter is part of the storyline and remains until you reach Level 56. It's presence makes it very difficult to collect items from some of the scenes. The Unique Dishes is probably the absolute worse one.

By the way, you activate the Crown after doing some of the quests in Level 50, so it doesn't happen immediately:

Chris - Hymn of Dawn & Cuirass of Flame
Chris - Green Sickness (2x) & Jeronimo (4 tasks)
Jeronimo - Squirrel Tail & Heaven Descendant
Jeronimo - Unified Law & Silent Judge
Jeronimo - Bloodred Order & Smoke Tear
Jeronimo - Seal of Ancient Evil & Furnace of War
Chris - Mental Firmness & Leader's Blade
Rudoguil - Craft Knowledge Bringer (3200) & Solar Seal (2x) (300 each)
Rudoguil - Craft Sign of War (3000) & Sign of Ferocity (300)
Rudoguil - Craft Wild Necklace (560) & Pioneer's Medal (2300)
Rudoguil - Craft Amulet of Challenge (1000) & Ocular Protection (3500) 
Rudoguil - Craft Forgotten Relic (2x) (3500 each) & Wild Wail (2x) (3500 each)
Rudoguil - Craft Frontier Emblem (3500) & Eternal Light (500)

(From Rudoguil, you will receive the Furnace Flame, which is the final item needed to repair the Crown of Gnomish Heritage)