Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Disappointing Event (Please Wait)...   Howling with the Hostess

Started Jan-21 by Katijay (Katijay46); 1456 views.
Katijay (Katijay46)

Jan-28

I have noticed a direct correlation with PC updates...it seems almost everyday my computer is telling me I need updates...this seems to be a relatively new thing. With the winter event I had 2 different days, one lasting 4 days and another lasting 3 days with no "Please Wait"...I am also ready to take my computer in for a check-up because I have been getting a lot of "blue screen" shut downs, the last one not auto restarting...and my computer has been dropping my internet for no apparent reason causing me to restart...I never get a please wait with the regular HOS, but do with receiving or giving gifts....

LvlSlgr

Jan-28

Katijay (Katijay46) said:

I never get a please wait with the regular HOS, but do with receiving or giving gifts....

No, I don't get the "Please wait" during the regular HOS, but after doing some (the number will vary) I notice that I'm the only one showing in the top 5 at the end of the HOS. And that means I'm no longer completely connected to their server. I used to get out as soon as I noticed that for fear of losing what I've done. But lately I've noticed that I'm not losing any progress even if I keep going.

So sorry you're having all those problems with your PC. Fortunately, I'm not having those kind of problems. Good luck!

KNIMtheTOAD

Jan-31

I have been having trouble with my ATT phone and PC. Am on the internet/WI FI as well. Bundled.  I have unlimited calls, messages.  Have been informed by ATT that when I go above a certain level they will slow down the service or if there is high mobile usage in your area they will slow down because of congestion.  So maybe that is the problem. %#@&%.  They get you any way they can. Will have a phone call to ATT tomorrow and think about changing plans if I can find anything better.

TOAD/Otter/MOUSE