Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Strange message    Technical Issues

Started Jan-21 by AuntieRoo; 624 views.
AuntieRoo

Jan-21

I have had problems login in to Delphi today.

I keep getting a very odd message.After several attempts I have managed to login but it keeps happening.

CC to Kidmagnet
Kidmagnet
Staff

Jan-21

Might be your link....? Or your security software updated and is hitting an http page and wigging out. I always log in by typing delphiforums.com into the address bar and clicking on the Delphi Home page's login. Are you clicking on a link in an email notification?

AuntieRoo

Jan-21

I have Delphi forums on my safari home page & I just click on the big ‘D’

This takes me straight to this page on the forum.I have used this method for over a year without any problems.

I have found that I am often asked to enter my login details but I have got used to that, ha ha.

Earlier today I cleared my history &  browser but it did not solve the problem.

**I am on iPad. 

Kidmagnet
Staff

Jan-22

Next time see what is in the address bar after you click it. The address should be ending with /MIDNIGHTCASTLE 

AuntieRoo

Jan-22

Everything is back to normal, thank you.
A few days ago I connected a new home hub that my service provider sent to me.Initially all was well but apparently yesterday the system went ‘live’ which caused a glitch.

Far too techy for me, ha ha.The guy spoke 30 words & I understood about 10 of them, sorry to trouble you.

Kidmagnet
Staff

Jan-22

Good to hear and it is never a trouble!

AuntieRoo

Jan-22

You are very kind my techy friend two_women_holding_hands.