Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Need friends on my android and ios games please   Friends

Started 2/2/20 by nanakool; 1536 views.
nanakool

2/2/20

Please send invites pretty please  android  Ann a1299596   ios Moonstone i2758500

Thanks a lot.

CindyK65

2/3/20

Welcome, Moonstone. I will send invites to my CindyK and WitchyWoman IOS games. CindyK

missihMC

2/4/20

Sent an invite from my missih kindle game.  I can see you are lower level than me, so if I gift you there's no need to gift back.  Have fun in the castle!

- missi

misstracy22

2/5/20

Hi,

Welcome to the forum. I’ve sent an invite. I’m Tracy a consortium member. There is no need to gift me back. If there is anything you want/ need please just ask.

We are here to help. See you in the castle.

Tracy bird

nanakool

2/10/20

Thanks for welcome back. i wonder if the consortium could help with stamps, mainly the green ones  to  get event pets got some them, and some parts and eggs I would like all pets. hope the consortium can hejp.

Ann a1299596 and ios Moonstone i2758500

ann

BJApple

2/10/20

Will send you an invite.  I am a consortium member and will help in any way I can.  Game name BAPPLE

misstracy22

2/11/20

Hi Ann,

You’re very welcome. 

The Consortium members would be happy to help you with whatever Pet part components you need. And if you want to craft specific Pets that require Eggs post in the Consortium Thread, exactly what you want and then we can go from there!! Friends are also amazing, if you put what you want on your wish list, they will see what you need and respond. Everyone is so helpful. 

You did the right thing to ask. As they say locally ‘shy bairns get nowt’ 

PM me if you like with a list of what you need.

Thank you too BJApple, for your invite.

Take care, Tracybeetle

CC to BJApple
nanakool

2/11/20

Tracy thank for you reply. I will work on getting a list together of pet parts that i need

I will get back to you via pm soon.

Ann

Robert (amf368)

2/11/20

you are friends on both my android games. I sent you a stamp from each. I am part of the consortium.

nanakool

2/11/20

Thank you Robert