Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Rant rant rant (aka the DQ blues)   Howling with the Hostess

Started Feb-5 by Theo (TheoMC); 1305 views.
mdpetdoc

Feb-9

I've had In Service of the Record Keeper or Knowledge Hunter every day for about 2 weeks. I'm not doing either of them so I expect to continue to get them for several more days. 

Unfortunately for you, the game regards WGO as an easy 10 part so it can last a long time. Rare Editions is similar. During one of my loops I was fortunate to be caught in a Rare Editions loop. I burned amulets each day until I stopped getting it. One day I received Rare Editions 10 times. I did 17 DQs that day and burned through over 2000 diamonds. 

JUST SORT OF GLAD IT IS YOU NOT ME.  BUT THEN IT WILL NEVER BE ME.  I LOOK TO SEE WHAT IS BEING ASKED NOT HOS'S.  I AM OUT OF THERE.  NEVER DID LIKE TO BE TOLD WHAT TO DO.   NO JUST TOO OLD TO CHANGE.  I RARELY DO ANY DQ'S  NEVER THE CC.  NEVER OPENED ANYTHING IN TRINA'S ONLY DO WHAT SHE WANTS IF I NEED A KEY TO OPEN A NEW ROOM.  

I JUST PLAY MY WAY,  MORE LIKE THE GAME WAS WHEN I STARTED.  THE ONLY THING THEY HAVE ADDED SINCE THEN I DO DO IS THE EVENT ROOMS.   

TLB2 (nvrsdiwsgd)

Feb-20

Gnome Spy -- 4th day in a row! Did the first one then got a short 3 part next day then Gnome Spy again. and again. and again........ kinda tired of this. Not doing it anymore.

Theo (TheoMC)

Feb-23

Haha I am not sure what the game is trying to tell me, but I sure know what I want to tell "him"! And it is neither sexy nor polite!!! innocent

Thanks for having moved the thread! I read "pleas" and thought "plagues", internal translator is corrupt!

Theo (TheoMC)

Feb-23

Oh yes, WGO is definitely not the worst one to be stuck with, but 1) it is asking for too many airships and mostly 2) it is sooooooo boring!!!!!

I had other DQs for 3 days (not the nicest ones but yayyayyay!!!!!!!!) but since Monday, here it is again ... 7th day in a row now ... again .... so so so sick and tired!

I had abandoned the idea but am thinking again about writing to the devs ... Elephant, if you read me, do something to improve this!! Your players are unhappy!!

Theo (TheoMC)

Feb-23

relaxed I was playing the same way (except for the CCs) but well, I have now reached the end of current content and DQs (and maybe even Trina!) are a nice way of keeping me entertained as doing rounds with no purpose is a bit boring to me. I (and so many of us) have done rounds and rounds to get coins for such a long time - before the event rooms arrived - that it has become hard for me to do that laborious work, especially as I don't need coins any longer.

I am thinking about moving the little game I have at work to my PC at home, but having two games still frightens me! Maybe I should do that ... <decisions decisions>

Theo (TheoMC)

Feb-23

Ouch!!!! That's a nasty one!! At least I wouldn't be tempted to do it on week days as it would be impossible (without amulets that is) ... but ... ouch ouch ouch!! I hope you get out of that loop pretty soon!! Fingers crossed!!!