Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Welcome!!! Get your FAQs answered HERE!   Welcome!

Started 5/4/18 by Jenifer (Zarknorph); 499577 views.
starrtiktokk

Nov-8

Thanks for the note. 

JCBONDDIGGER

Nov-8

Hi - My Midnight Castle name and ID are Me-lanie 916452 - I lost my game and all progress, Inventory, Rooms etc. etc. early in October 2021.  When it was restored mid October I found I had also lost everyone (except John) on my Friends list.....   If anyone reading this was on that list PLEASE contact me with an Invite to restore contact.....   Any advice re how to do this would be very welcome....  Thanks

Hi, I'm one of your game friends, I'll invite you back to my game once I feel it's safe to go back in. I haven't played since Oct 5 (was having the friends/gifting issue). Hopefully it will be soon.

It's a good idea to keep a list of your friends, just in case. The best way is to take screenshots or take pictures with your phone. Otherwise you can just write them all down. 

Tammy27

Gardendiva3

Nov-8

I am new and on level 36 or 37.  Will send you an invite.

Reb   913026

Gardendiva3

THEdella

Nov-9

One thing I found was helpful was making a save of my game.  When I applied the save back, my friends list was intact,.  Nothing else was saved as far as the game went.   From all these years, I haven't lost a friend yet.

THEdella

Nov-9

Even tho I've lost my game so many times, I've retained my friends lists.  That info seems to be saved on my computer.  I just take my flash drive that I saved my game to and copy it back to my hard drive, and viola, friends list is back.  Hope this info helps someone!

Hi JCBONDDIGGER,

I go by Anony*, ID# 503923. Seems a lot of players are having probs with the game. Me, so far so good. Am adding you now!

Reading back, Yes.. Me, too did the CC till the end. No frame!! sob

WHY NO HALLOWEEN CC this year??!!?? Grrrrrrr...

And I have so many red marked players I don't know what's going on. I just hope they are well!!

Not going to purge Friends yet. Again, I hope everyone is doing well! They're like Family! two_hearts

I'm in need of more Friends!! Please add me: Anony* 503923.

LvlSlgr

Nov-11

Anony* (Anony503923) said:

And I have so many red marked players I don't know what's going on.

Hi Anony*. I'm one of your friends that may be red. A lot of the players have stopped playing because they don't want to take a chance on losing their game. I'm one of those. I added "-being safe" after my game name in the game so that hopefully my friends don't delete me.

I've been playing since about Sept. 2014 and lost my game twice - once in March 2019 and again in April 2020. I don't want to lose it again because if I do then I'm done with the game. I'm not taking chances until we get the next update which is supposed to fix the problem along with having the Fall Event.

Be safe!

Good early Morning, LvlSlgr~
Yes, you are one of my Friends, for which I'm very grateful!! bouquet

I don't know how long I've been playing.. seems like eons!

Started on the Big Fish platform and used to read their Forum all the time until they closed it for some reason.

Years ago, I also lost my game after getting to Level 44. Started over from scratch and now just at Level 86 but I'm taking my time.

It baffles me why so many players are losing their game. Is this a glitch or.. something nefarious.. rage

~Waving at Robert up there!

Hope everyone is doing well and can start playing safely soon!

winkthumbsupgrinning