Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Welcome!!! Get your FAQs answered HERE!   Welcome!

Started 5/4/18 by Jenifer (Zarknorph); 667100 views.
LvlSlgr

Jul-15

Yes, that's a good thing. Because when you get to Day 16 you need to get 20 Magic Runes. astonished

Energyworker

Jul-15

One of my game friends is now on the Invite Tab. I have no idea how the friend got there. When I click on the Tab it says the only thing I can do is Remove. How do I get the person back?

LvlSlgr

Jul-15

Sometimes a player might accidentally delete you from their Friends without being aware of it. This may be what happened with your game friend. I've had that happen with a few of my friends. If you don't have that friend's game ID # written down, go ahead and do that. Then remove the friend from the "Invite" list. Once you have done that, you can go back in and invite that friend again using the number you wrote down. When you do that then the friend will be aware they have been invited and hopefully accept your invitation again.

Good luck!

Energyworker

Jul-15

Thank you! Will try it.

Msg 312.1276 deleted
LvlSlgr

Jul-21

Clean up in aisle 5 ... again.

The message above looks like spam to me. No way I would ever dare to click on the link provided.

TinyFaerie
Staff

Jul-21

I agree it looks like spam to me too.

Msg 312.1280 deleted