Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Welcome!!! Get your FAQs answered HERE!   Welcome!

Started 5/4/18 by Jenifer (Zarknorph); 690316 views.
Magiemagaluf

Sep-3

Thank you both for your help.  The original problem of losing my whole game was definitely an Elephant Game problem and I suspect the disappearance of the download was not the fault of my computer.  Looks like I'm just stuck without the upgrade.  Thanks anyway,

CC to AEGram
AEGram

Sep-3

Magiemagaluf said:

I suspect the disappearance of the download was not the fault of my computer.  Looks like I'm just stuck without the upgrade.  Thanks anyway,

Even though the download disappeared, you can still get it.....In Game Manager:

Click the trash can next to Elephant Games.........verify you want to uninstall it.......use the left side to search for PC games.......in search box, enter: Midnight Castle.....follow prompts to download/install the game.

When the game launches, it will do a small (about 22) update followed by a much bigger one (over 700) .....but when it finishes, you will have all the new material.

I had issues with this download ....I'm sure it was because it timed out when downloading, although it did then continue.

Uninstalling the game and reinstalling didn't resolve it, so I used my Windows restore point to put my computer back to where it was before the download. The download then ran and I got all the new material. However, I do have an issue that I will probably need to contact BF about. (It's a minor issue relative to just my account)

Magiemagaluf

Sep-3

Thank you. I will certainly (get my son to) try this.  I have no idea how to go about all this, but he definitely will!  Thanks again for your help.

TLB2 (nvrsdiwsgd)

Sep-3

Thanks for the correction, and for answering. Appreciate your help

sloopy268

Sep-4

Hi, if you want another friend I play as Sloopy268 my I’d is i2834886. I gift firstly to all those who are behind in the game and then to any seasonal requests and avid players. Just a tip - play the jigsaws when you have nothing to do. Put Phoenix in the search bar and pick any. This guarantees that diamonds are the first that come up. There are 72 jigsaws to date 4 times a day.This gives a guarantee of 72x4x50 (14400) gold and a ‘possible’ 72x4x5 (1440) diamonds a day, even half that is still worth it. Good luck

poolmwv

Sep-4

Thanks for letting us know! I keep forgetting to check the forums and still have a little trouble navigating but because you had replied to me I got the notification. We've had a few things going so I didn't download it until Saturday, but I'm almost finished with level 116 and just finished the 3rd castle challenge.

Magiemagaluf

Sep-7

Thank you so much for your suggestion.  Got my son to do it for me and he was able to get me the upgrade.  I'm a happy chappie now.  Thanks again.

poolmwv

Oct-4

2 questions:

1. Is there a way to post something here without replying to someone?

2. I was reviewing the Achievements since I'm caught up on levels and one achievement is to move the knight 7 days in a row. What/where is the knight and how is he moved?

Answer to question #2, from AEGram's MC Game Guide:

Knight Lord – these are the knights to either side of the Castle entry. Move them x number of days in a row for each level of the achievement. If you miss a day, it resets to the beginning of the current part you are on. (The 24-hour day starts at GMT day roll and concludes when the next set of "new day" presents arrive.) 

As for question #1, if you are looking to start your own discussion then you can click on the +New Topic button to start your own discussion. 

Hope this helps!!