Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Welcome!!! Get your FAQs answered HERE!   Welcome!

Started 5/4/18 by Jenifer (Zarknorph); 688160 views.

You're welcome, happy to help!!

LvlSlgr

Oct-4

Tammy27 (DoubleMsMom) said:

As for question #1, if you are looking to start your own discussion then you can click on the +New Topic button to start your own discussion. 

poolmwv - Tammy's response to your question is correct but I'd like to add another detail. When starting a new discussion, be sure to select the appropriate folder for that discussion. So many people skip that step and then it defaults to the "Welcome!" folder which is the first one. Myself, I usually select the folder as my first step so that I don't forget to do it.

Jasmin (jbbp)

Oct-13

Not same question but this afternoon I have gone onto Midnight Castle game and none of my friends have arrows for me to gift it was ok this morning, I am on Jasmin game

LvlSlgr

Oct-13

Apparently something happened with the PC platform of the game where everyone's wish list disappeared. We all need to go into the game and create a new wish list.

Jasmin (jbbp)

Oct-13

I did mine when I saw it on your name , I also put the same as you as a lot of my friends I still cannot gift.

Thank you for answer and putting it on your profile

I had that happen to me last night.  This morning when I went it, I could gift some friends again.  It is 09:14 am on Friday 14/10/22 where I am.

LvlSlgr

Oct-13

I just went back into the game with the roll over to a new day and I only have about 1/4 of my 113 friends with wish lists. This will probably take several days before players get the word and are back to normal. 

Jasmin (jbbp)

Oct-14

Some I still cannot gift. It is 7.30 am where I am 14 oct in England

LvlSlgr

Oct-14

It's just going to take a while for players to realize what has happened. Also, you may have some who haven't been playing, lost their game, or whatever ... but they're still showing as active (green). it happens.