Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Welcome!!! Get your FAQs answered HERE!   Welcome!

Started 5/4/18 by Jenifer (Zarknorph); 270694 views.
SharpEye1

10/18/19

Hi Carrah,

You're also one of my game friends.  Others are having the same problems and have reported it to Elephant Games and Big Fish.  These glitches should be fixed with the release the Halloween Event is what I've heard being said.  Since it didn't happen tonight, perhaps try uninstalling your Game Manager and MC game and reinstalling both.  That's all I've got to offer my friend! heart_eyes

CC to AEGram
Carrah (Playmegal)

10/18/19

Thanks Sharpeye1 ....I tried uninstall then reinstall. This did not work. Hope the Halloween Event fixes the glitches. 

SharpEye1

10/19/19

Aw, I'm sorry that didn't work for you.  Yes, I think the event is taking longer because they're working on fixing the glitches so all will be ok when the event does hit. That's my guess and I'm sticking to it. LOL heart_eyes

GaviTn

10/19/19

I'm having problems down loading the new update, missing the pumpkin table will not appear. have deleted the game and it will not fully reload. 20 minutes and it was still at 73%. this is frustrating. GaviTn

12Hunter

10/19/19

Hi AEGram,

Thanks for your wisdom and suggestion, but my trials continue. First of all, I am playing on an iPad2. Secondly, the game will not update anymore. It crashes before it opens. It has happened before and when I contacted tech support, it took them about a month to fix. Now, I fear that with this iPad being so old it may not update. Really, I don't know if that's a problem. I have another iPad which is an iPad Pro playing MC under the name Slueth at level 32 and it updates fine.  At this point I am really at a loss. I wish I could switch to desktop but I like the convenience of playing on the run. And after being on MC for almost 2 years, I may just have to break down and buy a newer model iPad. Arrrgh, so frustrating. Anyway, with this iPad crashing, I will have to wait on support for help. Thank you so much for your replies and help. It's nice to know there are fellow players willing to lend a hand. Also to Jenifer. Have a great day. 

AEGram

10/19/19

Unfortunately, if the iPad cannot be updated to at least iOS 12, there is nothing you can do for that iPad's game. If you purchased a newer iPad, you could backup this old one to the cloud and set up the new one from that download....that will download the game to its current level. Then you will be able to update to the newest iOS version (which is 13.1.3)...then you can update the game.

CC to 12Hunter
Grandma Mary (mecsjh1)

10/20/19

I was stuck at this same level with needing to complete a task the Cat had.  Something happened and a destiny key was above his head and I couldn’t progress.  I had to get the developer involved.  Do a search on blue exclamation point in this forum if you want to take a look at lots of great advice and see how I got there.  Good luck!

Msg 312.441 deleted
In reply toRe: msg 441
AuntieRoo

10/20/19

I have reported this.

TinyFaerie
Staff

10/20/19

And deal  with the intruder.