Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Welcome!!! Get your FAQs answered HERE!   Welcome!

Started 5/4/18 by Jenifer (Zarknorph); 157866 views.
ellenkcl

Oct-25

With new upgrade we got new pets;  On first round of friends in Holoween room I received Little Raven Eggs (44)  also the other two eggs for other two pets.   I now need 70 raven eggs for pet.  I have not received another egg no mater where I go.   do you have any idea as to where to go or what to do to get other eggs needed?

SharpEye1

Oct-25

Hi Ellen, You need to open your new Fall room.  The spiky and stone eggs are only available from that room and, of course, your wish list. Hope this helps. Ada heart_eyes

chilpep

Oct-25

Hi Ellen

The Raven Eggs were from the Anniversary Room.  The only way to get them now is to put them on your wish list.

ellenkcl

Oct-25

Thanks a bunch.  I have all the stone eggs and spiky egg I need.  I probably missed the Anniveersary chance to get Raven eggs (In hospital)  but when I went thru Holloween room with this new upgrade I got 51 on one game and 44 on another.  I wonder how that happened.   Thanks for your input....

JD (badge510)

Oct-25

I am on level 95. Started the game and download began. Half way thru, a notice came up that there was a problem and a query was already sent; try later to log on.  I waited and when  I logged on again, I was at the very beginning of the game?????? "0" I hope I am not the only one with this problem, I have been playing this game a LONG time.  One of my "friends" in my game, Margaret, was on level 95; her game crashed and she had to start all over again.
 Please tell me that I am not going to the start of this game and the remedy is rapidly on the way. I really enjoy the game, but I would not start all over with it.
 Thanks in advance   Joe Dolby--Badge 510---- player umber 600004

Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

Oct-26

Hi JD.

If the problem has not resolved itself, you will need to contact Big Fish Customer support.

As long as you know your player ID, they will be able to restore your game.

However, it is common that you will still lose all your friends (not literally), so be prepared to have to hunt down your favourites (again, not literally).

Let us know how it goes.

Cheers,

Jenifer

Msg 312.452 deleted
overdoz

Oct-29

What is this site about? 

ARIZONA (ARIZONA9)

Oct-29

I'm not Jenifer , but , this site is ALL about a Free To Play game called Midnight Castle .

ciso8987

Oct-30

On holloween time many users are going to find Halloween cake image too. for that, i bring amazing halloween cake images idea for you