Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Welcome!!! Get your FAQs answered HERE!   Welcome!

Started 5/4/18 by Jenifer (Zarknorph); 190061 views.
Woofbite

Jan-11

I've started over on PC. 

I have an Android app which went to pot following the winter update and I can't get the data/cache/name/level, etc. eliminated.  They all keep showing up with the same freeze after one entry problem I had when I try to reinstall a fresh game. 

Robert (amf368)

Jan-11

I will send you an invite from  both of my PC Games, Robert and Robert2.  The only way I have ever been able to get an Android device to work again after a big problem was to do a factory reset. The way data is saved on Android devices  is weird. 

misstracy22

Jan-11

Oh, sorry to hear about your problems with your Android. 
Hopefully, fingers crossed your PC will be more successful bet. Then you can enjoy the game. 
I’m sure you will have more friends now everyone knows what has happen and we know which platform you are on.

Have fun in the castle. 
Tracymonkey

Woofbite

Jan-11

I'm kind of batting zero.  My PC game seems to freeze at the click to close the program and even Task Master won't close the program.  I have to shut down my computer and restart!   Not sure what Big Fish is doing to me.  (Or me to them).

Woofbite

Jan-11

Thanks.  I tried to gift you but you seem to need nothing.  Is that because you have reached the end of the know universe?

Woofbite

Jan-11

I do have an iOS account too and could use a friend for it.  It is i1387783

misstracy22

Jan-12

Hi,

Fanastic, I’ll send an invite. 

Take care, see you in the castle.

Tracy fish

TinaBean24

Jan-12

I'm sure there is probably information somewhere on this question, but I don't know where to find it so... What is an "odd egg" and can it be turned into a pet?  

If this is not the appropriate place to ask this question then please point me in the right direction.  Thanks!

• Edited January 12, 2020 5:53 pm  by  TinaBean24

Hi TinaBean24,

Actually that's a very good question :)  The odd egg is just that "odd".  It has no purpose at the moment.  I have tons of them collecting dust hatching_chick

Maybe the developers will surprise us one day.

TinaBean24

Jan-12

Oh that's  shame...Thank you for the response!